Dempster to Tuktoyaktuk and the Arctic Ocean

smurf40

Observer
Way to go! We met last year at northwest overland expo talking Arctic travel and this very trip. I did it the camperized 40 series Landcruiser. Have fun, go in the ice cave deep freeze❄️ Looks like crazy warm weather for you! Keep the pics coming.

Hristo34

I did a trip from Vancouver to Tuktoyaktuk in early March with some friends as well. The ice road was very cool, I like that over head shot. The ice is 8-10 feet thick and the road was very wide, so it was actually pretty fun to drive. Unfortunately the ice cave in Tuk was shut down while we were there, but it was a hell of a trip. Hope you guys had fun!

parkkitchings

Adventurer
Been up in that part of the country a couple of times during the summer months but........winter! My hats off to you and can't wait for some more pictures. Loved the overhead shot!

gunpainter

Observer
Canada is building a summer road to Tuk aren't they? I'd like to drive up to Tuk one day if that's the case. Has to be summer, my daughters have school all winter, lol.

Branden

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
You should spend more time up here scott. its amazing country. You should make it to newfoundland. its awesome here, and I can take you around the island!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles