Democratic Republic of Congo: Lubumbashi to Kinshasa

marjorine

I created a PDF file with all photos and their posts (wanted to have it as an "ebook").
Hii, people are probably pestering you about the pdf all the time, but is there any chance I could have a copy of it, too? Love the story and need to have it in my life.

RockingM

Just read the whole story this evening. Amazing! If your ever in NE Washington, USA? Look me up. You can stay at my ranch anytime! We have nice views of the Columbia river.

Attachments

• A7FC99A5-226E-4F03-8565-C73D03E76206.jpeg
    A7FC99A5-226E-4F03-8565-C73D03E76206.jpeg
    20.9 KB · Views: 43

rfoubi

Observer
Yeah I can right click a picture and get it to open in a separate window, but they show up as nothing when i scroll through the thread. Windows 10 FWIW. Tried on chrome and edge. Just tried now on internet explorer. It worked on that. So if you cant see the pics, try IE.

ITTOG

I created a PDF file with all photos and their posts (wanted to have it as an "ebook").
I don't need a copy of the pdf but would like to know how to do it. Please tell me you didn't create it by printing one page at a time?

MC MATHIEU

Bonjour à tous les membres du forum, et spécialement à Joséphine et Frédérik,

Une rencontre sur les pistes en Andalousie Mai-juin 2021 avec un HZJ 79 équipé d'un treuil ...
Nous venions de manœuvrer avec nos 4 plaques, je dis bien les 4 étaient nécessaires, pour sortir d'un trou avec un ravin de quelques mètres...
le treuil n'était d'aucune utilité, il n'y avait pas d'arbre, pas de rocher, rien, le désert. Nous avons réussi, et étions satisfaits.

Soudain, un 4x4 HZJ 79 à l'horizon, nous étions sur les pistes depuis 3 jours sans rencontrer de 4x4, et devinez,
RADIOBAOBAB en face de nous avec leur treuil, trop tard, quel dommage ;)

Bravo à vous 2, le voyage RDC était très chaud, mais quelle aventure exceptionnelle et inoubliable.
L'histoire est extraordinairement bien racontée, mille mercis pour tout.

Nous vous attendons fin de l'été dans le sud de la France et c'est un honneur de vous recevoir. À bientôt chers amis
MC & JP

RadioBaobab

Adventurer
For the people reporting that the images do not show, can they please send me a private message if that is still the case. They have always been available, but my website hosting company is quite quick in geobanning certain areas. In any case, all the pictures have just been moved to a new webserver so should be viewable by all.

egw1990

Thanks for the writeup! I registered an account just to say that, and to see higher-res photos -- although they're still all such low res due to having used 2008 digital cameras! I guess you'll have to do it again with new equipment? ;).

PS: Your website, which I can't find again offhand, seems to be mostly broken -- most of the country links don't go anywhere.

the deputy

2011maroc512.jpg

A little "alone time"...lol.

Epic adventure, thank you for sharing.

P.S. loved your explaination to all of the internet travel experts.

Double P.S. that's quite the woman you have there, my wife is good for about fifty miles in the old 110...and in the summer, make that none.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles