Defender one pice roof rack w/H-Lift jack

60Dan

Explorer
Selling my Defender one piece roof rack.
Currently its mounted to my Tacoma bed cap, but may fit other vehicles. Will post actual dimensions soon

Comes with a Hi-Lift jack mounted to the left side of the rack

$250

Pickup from Nashville TN, or I may be able to deliver to Expo East

aquatoy

Could you possibly post measurements, curious to see if this will fit on my 2000 Trooper. Thank you.

coop74

Old Camping Dude
Are you including the mounting track on the cap? Can you measure the distance from the track to the bottom of the rack. If it will clear the cap on my nissan I will take it. I live near Knoxville so we can work out delivery...

Please also post more pictures if you can.

Big Coop

60Dan

Explorer
I'm keeping the track for a different style of roof rack but they are cheap and can be found easily enough online.

I will get you those measurements and pics tomorrow

coop74

Old Camping Dude
I'm keeping the track for a different style of roof rack but they are cheap and can be found easily enough online.

I will get you those measurements and pics tomorrow
If you are keeping the track are you also keeping the mounting risers? I assume the fit the track and are made for one another?

Big Coop

60Dan

Explorer
The mounting risers go with the rack as do all the bolts. The track that is attached to my bed cap is a generic rail system that can be found anywhere.

The additional measurements are as follows:

Width of rack from bolt to bolt is 41.5"
Pic:

The height is about 2.5" off the cap. Im sure it could be shimmed higher if needed

Pic:

Additional pics:

coop74

Old Camping Dude
That likely will work for the height. I will check my cap this evening. From there we can work out a meet up location. That work for you?

Big Coop

60Dan

Explorer
That likely will work for the height. I will check my cap this evening. From there we can work out a meet up location. That work for you?

Big Coop

Ok great. The rack is off the truck at the moment and my truck is in the shop so I have no way to meet you. May be easier for you to just to collect and i'll help you install it. Im right off I40 so pretty easy to get to

Let me know what you find out, thanks

gejones

Do you still have the rack? Looks like just what I'm looking for, I'd like to have it, I'm a few hours south of you, I could pick it up. My number is: 256-914-9156 (Alabama). What brand are the tracks you have mounted to the topper?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94