defender 130 3.5 V8 reborn

DividingCreek

Explorer
we found the front right door 2. hand. i asked the other doors for spare parts seller. left front 893 dollars back door left 781 back door right 779 dollars.

While expensive, still cheaper than they go for here. Take off (removed from a new truck) 2nd row doors complete are $1900 here if you can find them.

PETER PETRAKIEV

Adventurer
Do you know Ertan ? he was saying i have a friend in Bulgaria and he repairs land rovers.

I need XS front grill set, used but clear seats, maybe puma bonnet, vinch bumper, rooftent . can you find them for me. if so and we deal my father can come to Bulgaria and buy this items after christmas. because of the tax it will be cheaper. he is from Kurdshali / Momchilgrad. we have many parents in there. also in stremsi, Kirkovo and durjintsy

PETER PETRAKIEV

Adventurer
Do you know Ertan ? he was saying i have a friend in Bulgaria and he repairs land rovers.

I need XS front grill set, used but clear seats, maybe puma bonnet, vinch bumper, rooftent . can you find them for me. if so and we deal my father can come to Bulgaria and buy this items after christmas. because of the tax it will be cheaper. he is from Kurdshali / Momchilgrad. we have many parents in there. also in stremsi, Kirkovo and durjintsy

Huseyin, view more here:

http://www.johncraddockltd.co.uk/land-rover-defender/defender-90-and-110/

...... you will find everything you need. Delivery to Bulgaria is not as expensive, make an inquiry.

Разбираш ли Български?

thank you very much peter. i will check out the sites. they are very usefull

аз не знам bulgarski. but my parents are.

DividingCreek

Explorer
does Rover/Otokar still manufacture defenders in Istanbul ? Guessing thats where yours was assembled with that very different rear bed ?

Abu Buckwheat

warrior-scholar-shooter
Otokar makes them there. I've seen bunches in the Turkish Army. Looks like a Hicap bed with funky wheel arch guards. Still a GREAT project rebuild!

DividingCreek

Explorer
yes they are still producing in Türkiye but my 130 is from UK. can you add a photo about a normal rear bed please.

Heres some of mine @ the dealership where I bought it . The trim part on the front of the wheel arch is missing. Those little parts were $160 ea from LR Special Vehicles.130 8.jpg130 9.jpg130 10.jpg

thank you. as i learn the 130s in Türkiye were diesel when they came from U.K. but in here they make some changes. the important one is changing the engine. they pull out the diesel engine and put in V8. and maybe they changed the rear bed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94