Deep Cycle Systems Discounted Pre-Order

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
My company Tiktaalik recently became the exclusive distributor in North America for an Australian Lithium Battery Manufacturer called Deep Cycle Systems. There's a couple of things that makes these batteries unique and in my mind superior to anything currently on the US market.

• They are Deep Cycle Batteries with sufficient cranking amps (900-1400LCA) to start a car and handle winching applications.

• They are MIL Spec rated and can handle extreme temperatures: -22F - +176F. The dual battery system pictured is designed for under bonnet installation and can handle -22F - +230F.

• The 180Ah and 260Ah dual battery system has a built in MPPT so that you can plug your solar panels straight into the batteries.

• The 200Ah/1200LCA Slimline Battery is a mere 4.9” wide and our 100Ah/1000LCA battery is just 1.97” wide.

I'm putting together a discounted pre-order for delivery later this spring.

If you are interested just send me a PM and I will provide more details.

08BF6E9F-9925-4FE0-926A-69866E90DE21.JPG
IMG_1546_small.png
C661C93B-705C-44A4-9CBE-FE49B6623016.JPG
image_a83db608-d8d9-4cdf-93d6-3e33d6d8e6e0_2048x2048.PNG
3CCDD249-8FD9-42BD-9CB2-93D848E59AE2.JPG

CRYA

You can go to the Oz site and get a sense. I was looking for info on the slim 200ah on their site. Not the best details on specs. Couldn’t find whether they have cold temp charge cutoff.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Unlike their competitors DCS has designed and developed their own Battery Management System. The BMS will shut the battery down when outside of the operating to prevent damage from the battery.

You can go to the Oz site and get a sense. I was looking for info on the slim 200ah on their site. Not the best details on specs. Couldn’t find whether they have cold temp charge cutoff.

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
Retail Pricing will be similar to whats on the Australian website but keep in mind that $1USD is $1.38A$ right now.

Take into account your pre-order discount and shipping cost on top of that.

I know your probably want to wait for people to reach out directly, but a price range would be helpful.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
So here's the story of how this all came to be.

A year ago I bought a Mercedes 814DA (in photo) in the Netherlands and imported it to the USA. In preparing for the build I started researching to find the absolute best Lithium battery on the market. I found DCS and started talking to them. I was puzzled why they don't have distribution in the US and considered taking it on but it wasn't until I lost my job back in March last year that I decided to give it a go and now its finally happening! I'm a one man show here so please be patient with me as I get all this to stand up. I am relying on the community to provide support, get the word out and get to this amazing product to the US market.

I think the best way to proceed with the pre-order is to have everyone who are interested in participating in the group to sign up for the newsletter. It's easier for me to manage contacts and communicate with people from all over the place through that one spot. So go ahead and sign up there and I will send pricing and battery discounts out as soon as I have it through the newsletter. If you want to see the products and features before I get my website up and running then you can go to the Australian website here: Deep Cycle Systems. US retail pricing will be similar to AUS pricing but keep in mind the exchange rate: $1USD = $1.38A$. Also please help me spread the word and purdy please with sugar on top give us a follow on instagram @deepcyclesysystemsusa.

Thank you!

Carl

image 3.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles