Decked Truck Bed Organizer?

jerstw

Adventurer
Looking for a better solution for organizing items in my truck bed. Have checked out custom set-ups, Truck Vault and just ran across Decked for the first time...wondering if anyone has used Decked version and any feedback you would be willing to share.

http://decked.com/

Thanks,
JS

MoRogers

Observer
My uncle has one with a ARE cap on his F150, its pretty bada$$ for his setup. I would have gotten one myself a while ago if not for the fact my PE tonneau cover canister does clear it....

Raul B

Explorer
i have it on my truck. click on my build thread in my signature. i forget which page its on there but its there.. You can PM me if you have any specific details about it

-Raul

jerstw

Adventurer
Raul,

Saw your pictures, cool rig setup you have. Sorry for not PM'ing you but it sounded like there was interest from others so thought I would ask my questions publicly.

Does the Decked storage unit not come with caps or some type of cover where the accessory locks go? I ask as I also have a topper on my Ram and was not planning to get the accessory lock but if there is just going to be a hole into the drawer there I may reconsider. Also, can you fully extend the drawers?

Thanks,
JS

Raul B

Explorer
they come with this little push in plastic pieces... i dont think i have pictures of them since i tossed them knowing i would have the locks. the drawers come out about 75% out. I try and only keep things i rarely need all the way in the back since you would have to remove anything you have in front of them to access it.

-Raul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles