DECKED Real Customers #notaninfluencer

20190517_Max_Gomez_0161_1024x1024.jpg

MAX GOMEZ

Born and raised in Florida, Max Gomez is the type of guy you might thank the next time you fly into space, and the pilot doesn't crash or the rocket doesn't explode.

As an engineer for a space contractor, Max thinks in parsecs during the week, but measures his weekends in miles offroad.

After relocating to Colorado, he traded his trusty 2WD Colorado in for a real truck, a brand new 4WD version of the same that he can't stop building out. As you might imagine, he's an organizational nut which makes him a 100% certifiable DECKEDhead.

With his trusty dog, Tina, Max is working on developing an automatic beer opener among other clever inventions which may grace one of our products someday.

Check out Max on Instagram: @maxwell.hau5.caffy

DECKED truck bed storage systems for overland/camping applications: DECKED.com/overland

20190517_Decked_WestcreekCO_0004_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0069_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0109_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0033_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0059_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0048_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0007_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0012_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0021_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0116_1024x1024.jpg
20190517_Max_Gomez_0077_1024x1024.jpg

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS:
We've taken to the road and ventured to the corners of the country to meet our customers, tell their story and document their daily lives as their work and recreation are what shape the fabric of America. Join us on Instagram and Facebook as we share a slice of their world in the coming months. Hashtag #DECKEDUSA to reach us or nominate someone to be featured

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS: DANIEL ILLG

DANIEL ILLG
DANIEL ILLG - ARBORIST

Daniel Illg is the Louisiana born and bred Lorax Spiderman of New Orleans. Watching guys climb trees as a kid inspired him to become a climber himself and ever since that first day, he has lived to “get high."
Being a mobile dispatch operator, he’s a guy whose most critical piece of gear is truly his truck. “You never know what’s coming each day or week. Trees don’t keep to a schedule and around here severe weather can force me to live out of my truck for days on end. This is my mobile office and it’s got to be organized. I approach each day eyes wide open not only because it’s dangerous, but also because my passion is caring for, preserving and advocating for trees.”
Check out Daniel on Instagram: @treedaniel00
DECKED truck bed storage systems for work applications: DECKED.com/construction
Decked Drawers Open

Decked Drawer Back

Decked Drawers Open Top

Decked Closup
Decked Side Pocket

Decked Drawers Open With tools
Getting Ready for the Job
Decked Top Down
Decked Wide angle
Climbing
Decked Climbing II
Decked Chainsaw

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS: RENEGADE OIL & GAS

Construction worker standing on DECKED
RENEGADE OIL & GAS | CHARLIE CRAFT

"We needed something that could store everything we use, wouldn’t damage the trucks or weigh a ton like the other options on the market. We don’t like to drill holes in our rigs."
Charlie Craft is the Regional Manager for Renegade Oil and Gas’s well maintenance company. Working in Employment Services, part of his job is keeping his workers safe and efficient.
“Our field hands were a little skeptical of DECKED at first, but once they got the drawers and started configuring them to their jobs, there was no looking back; they absolutely love them. Now, the guys who don’t have them in their trucks are begging us to get them.
We are saving time, and that means money. The price is a real no brainer. And it’s safer. Not only because it reduces tripping and falling hazards, but also because we don’t have gear like fire extinguishers in the cabs bouncing around.
The guys can easily access everything they need and keep it way more organized.
I definitely recommend DECKED. It fulfills all our storage needs and with the different components they make, you can infinitely organize everything you need as well as strap things like compressors, generators and what not to the top. It really increases the usability of our truck beds.”
Check out renegadewellservices.com
More DECKED truck bed storage systems for work applications: DECKED.com/construction
Rear view of DECKED at construction site
Top view of DECKED system

Rear view of DECKED system with construction worker

Construction working getting tools out of DECKED

Trucks with DECKED
Side view of DECKED drawer

Open DECKED drawer
Dirty DECKED drawers with tools

D box
Top view of DECKED with tools

Man carrying D box

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS: TROUTH AIR CONDITIONING

TROUTH AIR CONDITIONING
When you’re about to crawl into the attic and it’s 110 outside with 95% humidity, you’re darn right you want to be totally organized and have everything you need to get the job done.
In business for over 50 years and still running strong, Trouth Air Conditioning out of Sulphur, Louisiana are frequently the heroes in the heat of the muggy south. Their trucks are filled with fittings, tools, acetylene tanks and the like—you can tell they are in high demand for a variety of jobs.
Trouth has twelve trucks outfitted with DECKED, and as the owner, Rusty Trouth says: “I wasn’t too sure at first, but that’s what the guys wanted. Turns out it’s become an indispensable part of our vehicle program, we put them in every truck we buy. We love them.”
Check out trouthairconditioning.com

Above view of trucks with DECKED
rear view of open DECKED drawers
man opening DECKED drawers
Side view of man with DECKED system
Rear view of man with open DECKED drawer
D box with tools
man carrying D box
Trucks with open DECKED drawers
Rear view of DECKED
Above view of trucks with DECKED

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS: RAM RACING

Side view of DECKED
RAM RACING

Based in Lindon, Utah, RAM Builders is family run affair employing over 130 workers in the Salt Lake City area. Paul and Kris McCoy took over their dad’s business which was founded in the 1980’s as he approached retirement, living by his motto, “Everything matters.”
Raised on adrenaline and pushing brooms around jobsites, the McCoy brothers grew up racing ATV’s, motorcycles, cars and eventually finding their true calling in UTV’s. “We switched to UTV’s because it’s way more family friendly, everyone can get in on the fun.” Their success is most notably marked by their virgin run on the Baja 1000 in which RAM Racing placed 14th last year in the Pro Turbo class.
“We always buy the right tool even if it’s the most expensive. You just do it right the first time. And we break everything. Which is why we put DECKED in our work trucks and our chase truck. It’s one thing we know we don’t have to worry about.”
For their offroad race truck tool storage system RAM chose a full bed toolbox as their needed tools are best organized in drawers which also allow them to store the big stuff on top.
Check them out here: rambuilders.com
DECKED truck bed storage systems for work applications: DECKED.com/construction Above view of man and tools side view of an all terrain vehicle Gas jugs All Terrain Vehicle Rear view of white Ram truck All Terrain Vehicle on trailer Above shot of trailer Rear View of White Ram Truck Side view of DECKED Side View of All terrain vehicle on trailer

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS: THEO STEIN

Theo Stein
THEO STEIN: HUNTING DOG TRAINER

Theo Stein is a recovering journalist [resume includes the Denver Post, Colorado DOW, and US Fish and Wildlife Service] who presently serves as Public Affairs Officer for NOAA in Boulder, CO. His passion for wildlife and the outdoors led him to raising and training two award-winning German Shorthair Pointers, Rocco and Isabel. Realizing early on that hunting with poorly trained dogs was a good way to lose hunting buddies, Theo dove headfirst into gun dog training when he was assigned to launch a pheasant hunting school with the Colorado DOW. He just finished up a four-year stint as the president of the Rocky Mountain Chapter of the North American Versatile Hunting Dog Association.
“I got Rocco in 2012 from Scarecrow Kennels and had a great year. He turned out to be an elite, all-around gun dog, but my truck was always a mess. DECKED is ideal for securely storing and organizing my gear. The elevated deck under my cap keeps my dogs up in the breeze on hot Colorado days, and I no longer have to move stuff from the bed to the cab of my truck or garage every night.”
Check out RMC-NAVHDA.com for training tips and more amazing dogs.
DECKED truck bed storage systems for hunting: DECKED.com/hunting
Open DECKED and Theo Stein
Duck Decoy and DECKED
Dogs and Theo Stein
Dogs running
Theo Stein with Shot Gun
Dogs in truck with DECKED

Dog on DECKED

DECKED side view
Theo Stein

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS: GRADY HAM

GRADY HAM with DECKED
GRADY HAM: SILVERTON MOUNTAIN

Located in southwest Colorado, Silverton Mountain is a place where the average snowfall exceeds the number of daily visitors, and avalanche gear is required to ride the lift at all times. No grooming, no ski patrol, no condos, no kooks. Owners Jen and Aaron Brill opened the resort in 2002 to deliver guests to over 1,819 acres right off the lift and over 22,000 acres reachable by helicopter. They do it all with nothing more than one recycled double chair.
Enter Grady Ham, the sole lift mechanic and Mountain Manager at Silverton. He was instrumental in installing the fixed two-person chairlift with Aaron Brill back in 2001. Ham relies on his DECKED system as his mobile toolbox for regular lift maintenance year-round.
"I’ve really been pushing the system and haven’t had any issues. I’ll throw an 800lb chairlift motor with a bad bearing on top of the deck in double negative temps...and still have easy access to all my tools. We get lots of snow here in Silverton, and I’ve never had any issues with my drawers."
More info on Silverton Mountain here: silvertonmountain.com
GRADY HAM Drawers Open

GRADY HAM Foxwell
Ski lift Decked
Ski Town Decked
Fixing Lifts DECKED
Fixing Lifts Decked Side
GRADY HAM Decked Drawes
Decked Drawers Closeup
Decked Drawers Closeup Dividers
GRADY HAM Overhead Drawers
GRADY HAM With Ladder
GRADY HAM Fixing Lift Wheel
GRADY HAM Overhead Decked Drawers
GRADY HAM Opening Drawer
Ski lift
GRADY HAM Rachet Set
GRADY HAM going up a ladder
GRADY HAM Walking
mountian

DECKED REAL CUSTOMERS: NIC DE CASTRO

DECKEd_HUNT_REAL_Customers
NIC DE CASTRO: ENTREPRENEUR

After a decade on the east coast working a desk job, helping startups acquire customers, Nic pulled the trigger and moved back out west to Bozeman with a startup vision of his own. A true jack of all trades [hunting, surfing, spearfishing, startups] Nic found a way to combine his passion for the outdoors with his business skills to launch LandTrust.
LandTrust unlocks access to private land for hunting & fishing. Through their Airbnb-style marketplace, private landowners can list their land for sportsmen to book for hunting & fishing trips. This is solving the biggest pain point for sportsmen, which is access to places to pursue their sporting passions. They also partner with the leading hunting & fishing conservation organizations by donating a percentage of every booking made through our site to protect hunting & fishing access, game species and habitat.
De Castro wasn't ready to pull the trigger on a topper quite yet, but still needed to have organized, secure access to his gear and tools. That's why he chose DECKED:
“I'm able to keep signs, tools and expensive camera equipment safe, dry and secure in the DECKED drawers. I also always dedicate one of my DECKED drawers to hunting and/or fishing based on the season. In the summertime, it's got all my fly fishing gear…As September rolls around I'll have my archery pack, sleep system, boots, & shotgun for birds. You never know when you can sneak away for a quick morning/afternoon hunt. As the late season comes around, I'll start storing a rifle, shotgun & bird hunting jacket in the drawer. I also run a Gunner Kennel for my dog year-round strapped on top of the deck which works out really nicely.”
Gunnar Kennels
DECKED for Hunting

We've taken to the road and ventured to the corners of the country to meet our customers, tell their story and document their daily lives as their work and recreation are what shape the fabric of America. Join us on Instagram and Facebook as we share a slice of their world in the coming months. Hashtag #DECKEDUSA to reach us or nominate someone to be featured.
DECKED_HUNT_REAL_Customers

GHI

Adventurer
This a really neat thread. Almost as good as the shameless joke of the day fitness video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles