DECKED at Overland Expo West

Overland Expo West is coming up! Come join us in Flagstaff, AZ 5/17-5/19

We will have a variety of DECKED Systems on display and some swag for those that come by the booth. *supplies are limited, come see us quick
:thumbsup:

See you in Flagstaff !!!

DECKED
www.decked.com

We are getting ready to hit the road tomorrow for Overland Expo West. We've been busy for the last week, re-vamping the DECKED trailer, outfitting it with new systems and swag!!!

Look for us on the road between Idaho and Flagstaff and make sure to give us a honk. If you make it down to Arizona, swing by booth P53 at the Overland Expo! for a chance at some DECKED swag!

Ovrlnd Rd

Adventurer
I can't say enough good things about my Decked system or about the great folks that work there. It has been, BY FAR, the best mod I've done to my truck and will be the first thing I add to my next one. Doesn't hurt that they're from my home state either GO VANDALS!

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Very cool to see that it was a Decked setup in the Gladiator.
I will stop by and check out your stuff.

We made it back to the office from Overland Expo West. It was a great time meeting tons of great folks. We saw a ton of cool expedition vehicles and met a bunch of great people. We were stoked to see how many DECKED systems were at the show. While we are a bit biased to seeing our product in peoples trucks and vans, we are still fans of all cool overland rigs!!! Check out our blog/recap of the Overland Expo West at DECKED to see all of our favorite vehicles from the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles