Debut of the micro-teardrop camping trailer pulled by my 1962 Vespa + 1st adventure report

billiebob

WOW !!! this is the tread I wish I had the balls to do. You ROCK sir.
Talk about being GVWR challenged.

I especially like the very light safety chain hooks.... like if the hitch breaks loose do you really want it to stay connected?

soo how many ccs?

fabulous sound track
love the simple pleasures of making dinner
my sons a chef... definitely sharing this with him.

Last edited:

myfootstepsfirm

WOW !!! this is the tread I wish I had the balls to do. You ROCK sir.
Talk about being GVWR challenged.

I especially like the very light safety chain hooks.... like if the hitch breaks loose do you really want it to stay connected?

soo how many ccs?

fabulous sound track
love the simple pleasures of making dinner
my sons a chef... definitely sharing this with him.

Thanks for all the positive feedback billiebob. Balls or loose screws? ********...

So if I'm being honest, the thin and utterly useless tin chain is there for aesthetics lol...

The bike is 150cc but is only 4.5hp! A modern 150cc is double that @ 9hp. It does have a manual 4 speed transmission so that helps with towing. My buddy who was following me out to the campground said I was hitting 40mph on the straight smooth stretches.

Thanks for noticing the soundtrack. I put a lot of effort into it. I hate great videos ruined by terrible music. I previewed many dozens of songs to arrive at those choices.

Homemade food will be a cornerstone of the channel. I'll be featuring more wonky cooking methods as well as some vintage stoves.

Thanks again Sir!

Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94