Death Valley, Feb 3-5/06

gjackson

FRGS
Nice write up and awesome pics. I especially like the star shot. Great stuff! I'd be interested in a mod thread on your truck.

cheers

flywgn

Explorer
Great report and pix Mlachica!

I just did a quick view of it and will read in more detail, but right now we're heading out the door for some dirt road (need my fix for the week) and will be back later this evening.

DV has been a long-time favorite of ours. Last time was about six years ago with our Conquerer Safari trailer in tow.

You've got some fantastic photos there.

Ciao,
Allen²

awalter

Expedition Portal Team, Overland Certified OC0003
Very nice report. I've gotten out to Death Valley at least twice a year for the past ten years or more & never get tired of it, always somewhere new to explore.

Mlachica

TheRAMadaINN on Instagram
Thanks for all of the positive feedback :jump:

Any constructive criticism is very welcome - about anything. The trip itself, the writing, the pictures - anything. I'm still very new to all of this so anything to help me grow and improve is welcome!

I'll try to get a mod thread going here soon...

jedi

Great images and good write up of your trip. I really like that area of the country.

On our way home from Yosemite last year we took the highway out of Big Pine acroos the Whie Mtns just north of DV. Desolate and beautiful country. Wish I had a week to explore it.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

ML..............

Thanks for sharing your trip and pics!

Looks like you had a blast!

Aloha!..............Mark

flywgn

Explorer
ML,

This time I read your report in detail. Great stuff. Thanks a bunch for taking the time to write the report and show your excellent photos. Wow!

We love DV. We think it's one of the reasons we chose to visit the Namib. We're fascinated by the creatures that eke out an existance under such conditions.

We had some wild burros come sniffing around our campsite up in the Panamints one January. Bold guys. Other times they had avoided us completely, but for some reason this bunch seemed attracted to something about us.

Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz