Death Valley California Overland Road Trip

leesagi

Hopefully I'm not violating any of the rules of this forum, but I'm not exactly big on writing so I'm sharing the videos from my week long trip to Death Valley (if you are interested in looking at maps or get the track or GPS/GPX/etc files, they are in the description of each video)...I'll post the Alabama Hills trip in another thread once I have the video ready.

Spoiler alert!!!...the most fun day was driving through Titus Canyon in a full size F-250 with a trailer...very cool day (at least for us, you may think differently)

Days 1 & 2: driving from the Bay Area to Death Valley -> first night camping -> a few off-road sites in Death Valley

Day 3: Goldwell Open Air Museum -> Beatty NV -> the International Car Forest in Goldfield NV -> the Mayflower Mine

Day 4: Titus Canyon -> a couple of other sites

leesagi

Other than starting another thread, this is the video from Alabama Hills in California. We drove to Alabama Hills right after we left Death Valley, and spend a couple of days there...if you ever get the chance, I have to camp there at least one night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles