Dave Rowe’s 2002 Tiger CX, GMC 2500 HD 4x4 up for sale

suntinez

Explorer
Dave Rowe, original owner of Provan, sold the company within the last year after a bad ultralight plane accident involving him and his daughter. His personal vehicle is up for sale. I saw this on the yahoo Tiger’s user group and just spoke with him to confirm. Location is in Fort Collins, CO area and the price is $35,000.

Please contact Dave directly if you are interested, I’m just spreading the word.

I love my Tiger GT and have gotten great feedback on it from fellow-expo’ers. This is an incredible price on what I would guess is the best used Tiger CX 4x4 out there. Almost makes me wish I'd waited on getting my GT!

I also directed him to Disabled Explorers and ExPo for considerations on his next vehicle, given his circumstances. He seemed quite interested, and may pop up here.

Here’s the yahoo post:

Yes, Dave Rowe, original owner of Provan, is selling his personal Tiger. After his accident he is unable to use this one-of-a-kind RV. It was the showroom Tiger and on display most of it's life. It is a 2002, GMC 2500 HD 4x4, 6.0 ltr, 4x4 shift on the floor. It has all the major 2009 features including the outside storage, under floor 6-volt batteries, flat screen TV and DVD with the current digital convertor, real wheel spacers, plus all the current standard equipment, generator, AC, awning, microwave, etc. The mileage is 30,359 and the condition is perfect. It has obviously had the best maintenance and care given and in some ways in bristol (better than new) condition. The price is $35,000. Give Dave a call for complete information on his Tiger @ 970-484-2374.

And a link to the Provan website, if you haven't heard of the Tigers before.

soundpony

Adventurer
I was within hours of purchasing this great rig. I am really bummed I missed it. Dave was a complete gentleman about the process. I just missed out as he made a trade to better suit his new lifestyle.

That was one of the greatest deals EVER in a 4x4 RV!!!!!

CW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles