Damaged MAN Expedition truck

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
they can sell it to a Canadian... then hire a bonded driver to bring it across. After the shut down, the truck can then be resold to the original owners. It basically comes down to the current value of the truck and how much the German owner is willing to invest.
I could easily arrange secure storage for them close to the USA border.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Btw, Europeans can travel to Canada. All they need to do is a 2 week self isolation stint.

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
they can sell it to a Canadian... then hire a bonded driver to bring it across. After the shut down, the truck can then be resold to the original owners. It basically comes down to the current value of the truck and how much the German owner is willing to invest.
I could easily arrange secure storage for them close to the USA border.
Oh, so a Shifty Canadian instead of a Shifty American ? (OK, you guys certainly have a much better reputation). I don't know if their awesome NG would be safe anywhere within a 1000 km of BC?
It looks like they could only enter Canada (with a quarantine plan) IF they were traveling from the USA Canada Immigrations , but they are still not allowed in the USA CDC . You would think that they are not alone in this dilemma and that there would be a blanket extension in place. If you see me adding a cool Mercedes 1124 to my signature line, you know someone got a great deal :rolleyes:

mog

Kodiak Buckaroo
Well it looks like the Action Mobil camper got a new life on this 2012 Titan XD 4400 (current for sale on Bring a Trailer)

aa.jpg

bb.jpg

cc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior