Damaged by the Dusy

Glen L

Excellent wright up! I will be taking a group of Jeeps on the Duzy this year. I truly appreciate how much time and detail you put into sharing your adventure with us. Well done, thank you!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

jeremyk

Adventurer
Excellent wright up! I will be taking a group of Jeeps on the Duzy this year. I truly appreciate how much time and detail you put into sharing your adventure with us. Well done, thank you!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Thanks I really appreciate that! You're right, it does take lots of time, space and energy to try to write a good story. It's much easier to have the adventure than to write about it. I have several stories in the works, but they are very hard, and time consuming, to finish and coordinate with pictures. I need to find a good way to do that and then post the whole thing up at once, or in logical episodes. I have thought about starting a blog where I would have more control over things like how many pictures I can upload, but then I don't know how people would find it.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked it and have fun on the trail, just take your time, be generous with each other and enjoy the experience!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior