Dakar Decals, 4x4 Fanatic, others

mudraider

Adventurer
c50ec2558b23fe45009228defae48f14.jpg

This decal is available in 4" and 6". The outer ring is available in either black or white. Cost is $12 shipped.

My PayPal is fastfoodvw@yahoo.com, and in the notes please include your address, and your color choices.

sent from my pretty good Android phone

mudraider

Adventurer
uploadfromtaptalk1447380024444.jpg I also have these, they are about the size of a smartphone. They are $4.50 shipped.

texploration

Adventurer
c50ec2558b23fe45009228defae48f14.jpg

This decal is available in 4" and 6". The outer ring is available in either black or white. Cost is $12 shipped.

My PayPal is fastfoodvw@yahoo.com, and in the notes please include your address, and your color choices.

Oh man these are amazing. They make me want to get a Montero just for the decal.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

BOPOH

Explorer
i dont have any, i wanted to buy these, but i dont like the font - it's just too much and you have to concentrate to read: spacing, size and font are bad. Don't get me wrong i like the sticker idea, not the execution

BEG

Adventurer
i dont have any, i wanted to buy these, but i dont like the font - it's just too much and you have to concentrate to read: spacing, size and font are bad. Don't get me wrong i like the sticker idea, not the execution

I'm no graphic designer, but I am an architect and have designed my fair share of corporate logos on the side. I don't see any of the issues you're pointing out. It's cool if you don't like them and say so, but I wouldn't go as far as saying they're poorly executed.

earljuic3

Adventurer
These would be killer with the Dakar font that usually on these stickers. I'll post pics of mine tomorrow in the daylight for reference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudraider

Adventurer
Well, I guess I will consult you on any more I have made up. Since you are so enthusiastic and try and spread the enthusiasm obviously by critiquing others endevours. As shown by your last sentence....

BOPOH

Explorer
why are you crying? you want to sell something you designed, i like that you take initiative and create something. I do like it, but if you can't take constructive criticism it's your problem, after all your intentions are to please others. I just expressed my opinion so you can take a note and maybe make it better but instead you bashing on the very consumer you made it for? I dont care if it hurts anyone's feelings or whatever experience you have, it represents ZERO value when i place this sticker on my truck and i dont like it. For those who misunderstood my intentions, i like the idea of the sticker and the meaning - not the font.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94