CVT Roof Top Tent GB 2012

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
GB IS NOW CLOSED!!!! THERE ARE NO MORE ORDERS ALLOWED FOR THE 30% OFF!!!

Feel free to call and order one at full price though!

Hey all. A bunch of my buddies on Tacomaworld got Bobby at CVT to consider a second Group buy!

:woot:

here we go people!!
Good morning,
We have not heard anything either......All of a sudden we get a call to let us know there is a gb going on....lol What do you do? So I guess we have a group buy. We are honored to do it. If I can be of any other help please let me know.

Group Buy 2013 CVT Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents

To all of those interested in a Cascadia Vehicle Roof Top Tents group buy. Started on March 1st and ends on the 16th of March.

Spring is near and the time has for come everyone to get back outdoors in CVT Roof Top Tents. Back by high demand, Cascadia Vehicle Tents is excited to formally announce its second annual Group- Buy opportunity during the month of March. The CVT March Madness Group Buy will run from March 1st- 15th. CVT customers will receive discounts on all products ranging from awnings and accessories to all roof top tents. The March Madness Group Buy incentives will begin with a 10% discount at first 10 tents purchased, 20% at 20 tents purchased, and 30% for all tents purchased after 30. Only RTT purchases count towards qualifying purchase numbers. The tiered-discount benefit will automatically be applied as each RTT tier goal is reached. A running tally of participating buyers will be kept and announcements made as each tier goal is reached. Shipping costs are excluded from any discounts. Tents will need to be purchased and paid for in full by the end of the two week sale. All tents purchased will be shipped out at the end of April, with estimated delivery dates being end of April start of May.

From all of us a Cascadia Vehicle Tents we look forward to welcoming you to the CVT- family and to begin enjoying awesome experiences in our tents- so don't miss out.
Check out these amazing prices you will receive when the 30 tent tier is reached:

Mt. Bachelor $696.50 Savings of $299.50
Mt. Shasta $979.50 Savings of $ 415.50
Mt. Hood $1,046.50 Savings of $448.50
Mt. Rainer $1,186.50 Savings of $508.50
Mt Baker $1,396.50 Savings of $598.50
Mt. McKinley $1,536.50 Savings of $658.00
Mt. St Helens $1,746.50 Savings of $748.50

This exciting time also provides for the announcement of the arrival of our newest, biggest and baddest tent, The Mt. McKinley. The Mt. McKinley is designed especially to accommodate those with families. The Mt. McKinley has a new feature not available with the other tents, it comes with a dividing wall and individual access doors for those who would like to bring friends and still have privacy. Closed it is 87" x 48" Open 87" x 96"

Cascadia Tents would like to thank all of you who have and are participating in our Group Buy and wish you an awesome summer!

Contact CVT

Cascadia Vehicle Tents-
61510 American Lane #140
Bend, Or. 97702
541-312-8368 (TENT) office
541-419-2790 cell
Email us here. or cascadiatents@hotmail.com

Visit us on FaceBook. https://www.facebook.com/Roof.Top.Tent.Man?ref=hl
Twitter @cascadiatents

Here are the rules to the GB. Only people with group shipping need let me know and AFTER you have ordered. Otherwise you can just call in and order. YOU MUST CALL!

We have received confirmation from CVT that the group buy is a go! I have updated the OP of the thread with the info.

I would ask, to keep some of the chaos to a minimum, that anyone able to receive a bulk shipment of tents to please let us know today and to give us (MTgirl or Blackdawg) your name, city and zip. That info will help CVT and the other members know who can receive the bulk orders. CVT can ship multiple tents - 4 or 5 - on a pallet to help ease shipping costs. You will need a forklift and or loading dock to receive the bulk order. I will update the OP with that info so anyone who would like to try to save a few bucks on shipping knows which member to contact. Please, contact the member who is receiving the shipment first and make sure that they are aware that you would like to have your tent shipped to them. It will be up to you to make arrangements to then pick up your tent and stay in contact with the member. And be sure to mention this when placing your order with CVT!

When ordering your tent:
you will need to CALL IN AND ORDER. you cannot place an order via the website to get the GB pricing. Let them know that you would like to participate in the tacomaworld - expeditionportal group buy
you will need to have your credit card ready
you need to have your tent model tan with black tarps are the options for the tents - and any other accessories that you are purchasing. all models and colors can be viewed in the photo gallery on the CVT site.

And please let us know here that you have placed your order so we can keep that info in the OP as well.

I think that's all for now! Happy camping everyone!

9c461fc39ad844948078c2bc18be0873_zps1ce9708d.jpg

here is the OP and thread

CVT offered 20% for 10 people. If there is enough interest I will contact them to get the ball rolling then its up to y'all to make it happen. Please check with your wife, girlfriend, accountant, etc. before committing as this will be at least a $1000 purchase for the tent plus you'll need to come up with some sort of bed rack to mount it on.

Here is a link to the CVT website. I have seen both the Mt. Bachelor (which is what I purchased) and Mt. Shasta in person and they are a great size for 2 people. They seem very sturdy and well constructed...once I saw them in person I was sold and knew that I wanted one.

WE HAVE HIT THE 30% MARK! Even though my list isn't up to date. ORDER UP!

Ordered

1-Cobb.bd Mt. Rainer on 3/4/13.
2-Werrea Mt. Shasta w Extension ladder
2-danninghram Mt Rainier and 79 awning with screens and walls

1 sander1036 (T) -
2 augie (T) -
3 ranchero (E) -
4 Leviathan (E) – tent + awning
5 Werrea (E) -
6 sytfu510 (T) - shasta
7 DoverRover (E) -
8 cobb.bd (E) -
9 jfarris (E) -
10 youngblood (T) -
11 dfroman (E) -
12 temple (E) - Shasta
13 jm82 (T) -
14 xmadcowx (T) - Shasta
15 bonesFJ40 (T) -
16 SkunkyTaco (T) -
17 Cactus Dan (E) - Rainier
18 FshTaco99 (E) - Bachelor
19 mph (E) -
20 puddle (E) - Bachelor
21 PAdisco (E) - Shasta
22 werrea (E) Shasta
23 Chili (E) Rainier
24 Mack4 (E) Mt. St Hellens
25 dano0o0o (E) Mt. Shasta
26 daninghram (E) MT rainer
27 mickeyt (E) Mt. Hellens
30 Ranchero (E) Mt. Rainier
31 expedition4x4 (E) Mt. Bachelor

Maybe's:
1 Jlink (T) -
2 Monster Coma (T) -
3 Jib Bandits (T) -
4 2008taco (T) -
5 biborado (T) - Shasta
6 Lecoq (E) -
7 mike r (E) - awning only
8 PNW yeti (E) -
9 littletires (E) - Shasta
10 chili (E) – Rainier
11 cowboy59 – McKinley or Rainier + awning
12 townsat (E) -
13 greg.potter (E) – St Helens
14 hxcsurfer (E)
15 dcabcody (E)
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/group-buys/262434-feeler-roof-top-tent-group-buy-anyone.html

If you are interested just Let me know and we can add you to the list. Steve on TW is running the GB and i will let him know all the info on people here that want a tent.

As with last year im sure that if there are enough people the discount will get bigger! I got mine last year with a 30% discount so lets get some people in on this!

Thanks!

cf36b666b8a6132057367f764785e9c9.jpg

Last edited:

Sander1036

:cool: Thanks for posting this Monte

as for the Group buy we need enough interest before we can go through with it so let us know if you want in on it and we will keep everyone up to date when we hear back from Bobby

Lecoq

Explorer
Any idea on timing once the spots are filled? CVT doesn't seem to ship to Canada so this might be a deal killer for me.

Leviathan

Observer
I am going to get either a CVT or Tepui in the next couple of weeks. If I can get a discount like that it would swing me to CVT.

Put me on the list. Thanks!
Chad

Werrea

Observer
I was waiting for a group buy to come up. Since Bend is so close, and I hear really good things about CVT, I have pretty much decided this is what I want. A little road trip is in order.

Put me down. I would really like to see if this can get larger and go 30% like last year.

Anthony

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I was waiting for a group buy to come up. Since Bend is so close, and I hear really good things about CVT, I have pretty much decided this is what I want. A little road trip is in order.

Put me down. I would really like to see if this can get larger and go 30% like last year.

Anthony

Done!

At this rate..it very well could :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94