Custom overland trailer/camper for sale. Sold

dyakovly

I am offering up my trailer for sale. Custom build 5x8 overland trailer. Clean title registered in Indiana. The box is fully assembled from the metal and fully insulated with 1.5” rigid foam board. The interior cabin walls/ceiling are covered with cider wood panels. The metal frame and box outside are painted with Raptor bed liner. Here are a few photos that show the trailer; I do have additional build photos available for a serious buyer. 

The trailer cabin dimensions are 5’ W x 8’ L x 4’ H. The overall length with tongue is 14ft.
The axle is 3500 lb. Dexter with 10” electric brakes.
Timbren 3500 lb silent ride suspension for on and off-road performance.
The front door is 26x36.
The rear cargo is 32x44 for easy loading and access. No galley.
Foldable 4” Queen size mattress included.
Single Interstate deep cycle battery to power, lights, electric outlets. Batteries charge while towing. Shore power outlet for campsite power; battery installed in a battery box inside of the cabin (at the front).
LED external porch lights.
MaxxAir fan with 10 speeds, remote control and thermostat.
EcoTemp on demand water heater mounted in lockable box outside the cabin. 5 gallon water jar with Seaflow high pressure pump installed in portable box with rechargeable battery, includes all connection hoses.
Propane tank Flame King 5 lb is included.
“Tuff Staff” shower enclosure with 6 feet awning.
IronMan 6 feet awning in the back of cabin.
Extra large front UWC tongue cargo box.
Crosswind A/T 235/75R-15 tires. 15” Aluminum wheels in mate black. Matching spare tire and wheel.
Four corner legs for leveling at campsite.
Front mounted bike rack for two bikes.
Inside shelves and netting to store bedding, personal items, lanterns, hiking gear, etc. 

This trailer weighs at 1800 lb without personal gears. We traveled about 7000 miles during different seasons (winter, spring, summer) at different weather conditions (Florida and Utah). The trailer tows easily and cabin holds well the interior temperature. I will be glad to answer additional questions.
111.jpg

333.jpg

10.jpg20.jpg30.jpg111.jpg222.jpg333.jpg444.jpg666.jpg777.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles