***SOLD*** Custom Built Off Road Trailer

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Located in the Northeast USA. I’ll try to give you my best description and tons of photos. I am asking $ 9,500.00 (or best offer ) .You may remove items you don't need to lower the price. We have owned this trailer since April 2016 when we towed it home from Moab UT, it has under gone a few changes but remains as solid as a tank.

Originally built in 2008. The box is bolted to the frame and can be removed if needed.
Dimensions. 11’ L. 6’ W. 5’6” H. Box = 5’4” L x 4’0” W X2’6” H. Mostly 3/16” Steel Plate ( you can stand on the
fenders ). Dexter Torsion 3000# Axel. Electric Brakes. LED lights. 5 Doors w/ Locks. 18” Ground Clearance
Nose Box w/. West Marine Deep Cycle AGM battery, 1000w Inverter, Solar Controller
Spare tire under rear w/ ratchet chain lift. 20 Gal. Water Tank w/ hand pump. 10# Propane tank.
Space for 2 / 5 gal. Fuel cans. ARB 37qt Fridge on Slide, 3 Drawers on roller slides and latched
LED lights in the Box, Stainless Steel work surface on the kitchen drop door. Switch and Breaker panel for box
Lock & Roll hitch . Extreme Offroad Series 750 tongue jack. 100 W solar panel mounted on roof
Bundutop RTT , (cost $4,100 ) Electric powered top , W/ fan, light, and USB ports 4 large screens windows and a 3 1/2” thick mattress. I’m older now and couldn’t stand the old CVT roof top Tent.
This Tent sets up with the push of a button and closes up the same way.
Bundutec Added Room covers ladder and gives you a private room at ground level (cost $500 )

approx weight is 1100# loaded, Absolutely no problem towing at highway speeds or anyplace you dare to go.
willing to travel up to 500 miles to help with delivery.

link to pictures is here.

Bob Freda,

This ad has been up for months ! Have gotten 4K views and two non related inquiries. What am I missing ??

Last edited:

Bob Freda

Adventurer
I would be open to delivering up to 500 miles if that would help. We have gone to a Four Wheel Camper on a 4WD truck.

Sorry, looks like I had the wrong phone number, changed it now.

Last edited:

billiebob

Very cool, looks like one of the best expedition trailers ever.
Is there a link to the LJR, 4.6L V8?

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Located in the Northeast USA. I’ll try to give you my best description and tons of photos. I am asking $ 10,000.00 for just about everything and would consider selling the things you don’t want. We have owned this trailer since April 2016 when we towed it home from Moab UT, it has under gone a few changes but remains as solid as a tank.

Originally built in 2008. The box is bolted to the frame and can be removed if needed.
Dimensions. 11’ L. 6’ W. 5’6” H. Box = 5’4” L x 4’0” W X2’6” H. Mostly 3/16” Steel Plate
Dexter Torsion 3000# Axel. Electric Brakes. LED lights. 5 Doors w/ Locks. 18” Ground Clearance
Nose Box w/. West Marine Deep Cycle AGM battery, 1000w Inverter, Solar Controller
Spare tire under rear w/ ratchet chain lift. 20 Gal. Water Tank w/ hand pump. 10# Propane tank.
Space for 2 / 5 gal. Fuel cans. ARB 37qt Fridge on Slide, 3 Drawers on roller slides and latched
LED lights in the Box, Stainless Steel work surface on the kitchen drop door. Switch and Breaker panel for box
Lock & Roll hitch . Extreme Offroad Series 750 tongue jack. 100 W solar panel mounted on roof
Bundutop RTT , Electric powered top , W/ fan, light, and USB ports 4 large screens windows and a 3 1/3” thick mattress
Bundutec Added Room covers ladder and gives you a private room at ground level

approx weight is 1100# loaded, Absolutely no problem towing at highway speeds or anyplace you dare to go.

link to pictures is here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3tGqEVjdC33xT54D7

Bob Freda, Plympton MA. (781) 77 one. Six Nine 39 No calls after. 8:30 PM. EST please
Texting may be best ?

maybe a package deal with the LJ ?....$ 35,500.00. .??

Bob Freda

Adventurer
The trailer box is super strong ( 3/16" steel plate ) with internal gussets. I drilled thru and sealed 8 mounting bolts directly to the tent runners. This also kept the tent lower and increased MPG from the old CVT tent .

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Better shot of underside of tent

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-04 lazertrak yahoo com - Yahoo Mail.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-04 lazertrak yahoo com - Yahoo Mail.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 121

Bob Freda

Adventurer
Located in the Northeast USA. I’ll try to give you my best description and tons of photos. I am asking $ 9,500.00 for just about everything and would consider selling the things you don’t want. We have owned this trailer since April 2016 when we towed it home from Moab UT, it has under gone a few changes but remains as solid as a tank.

Dimensions. 11’ L. 6’ W. 5’6” H. Box = 5’4” L x 4’0” W X2’6” H. Mostly 3/16” Steel Plate
Dexter Torsion 3000# Axel. Electric Brakes. LED lights. 5 Doors w/ Locks. 18” Ground Clearance
Bundutop RTT , Electric powered top , W/ fan, light, and USB ports 4 large screens windows and a 3 1/2” thick mattress.
Tent sets up with the push of a button and closes up the same way.
Bundutec Added Room covers ladder and gives you a private room at ground level

willing to travel up to 500 miles to help with delivery.

link to pictures is here. https://photos.app.goo.gl/3tGqEVjdC33xT54D7

Bob Freda, Plympton MA. (781) 77 one. Six Nine 39 (text only please )
Texting might be the best option, I'm not good at checking my post replys ....

blubullett

Good luck on the sale. The trailer is awesome. Tons of great options and I would hate to know how much money is actually in it because it has to be much more then you are asking. (Don't add it up, it will only make you sad. lol)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior