Custom 5x8 aluminum utility trailer custom built PA

F250sd21

Observer
5x8 custom utility trailer with Timbren Axle. Trailer is a Ravens trailer completely rebuilt with timbren axle all LED lighting 4 inch drop spindles completely Raptor lined trailer is completely rebuilt . Includes a mounted full size spare with BFG 31x10.5x15 tires axles bolt pattern is 5x4.5. Looking to get 3500.00
EB04004B-48C8-4F92-8CAB-DFF5632F77D5.jpeg

ripperj

Explorer
Nice trailer, if you don’t mind me asking-how do you like the Reallite pop-up? Have you had any issues? How’s the overall quality. Is it a model 1604?
I’m going to check them out next weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Vicegrips

That's a beauty! I'm interested. I've been looking for a trailer for my Gladiator in the Dinoot/Rockbox/M416 off road style. What I have found is very long lead times. I'm near Dayton Ohio. Where are you?

Vicegrips

I messaged last Tuesday, but have not heard back. I'm scheduled to go see another trailer tomorrow, and wave (small) fistfuls of cash at them in an attempt to reach a deal. But I'd like to hear an update on this beautiful trailer's status before I go.

Be safe, have fun.

Vicegrips

Please let us know if this trailer is still being offered for sale.

I failed to reach a deal on a different trailer this week. So I'm still currently in the market.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles