Cross Country to Montana and Wyoming... (Very pic heavy)

GreggNY

Can you describe your camping set up for this trip?

Are you asking about the cap setup on the bed? Or if I was camping on the trip? I have a basic wood platform that I built in the bed for solo sleeping, but I was with my girlfriend on this trip so it was staying comfortable and warm (hit 20s most nights with snow on more than a few) at an Airbnb cabin just outside of West Glacier in MT and then a nice condo rental near Jackson, WY.

sethmeister

Seriously, those are some FANTASTIC pics, and yes, RAM should be paying you and using them for advertising. Looks like you had a lot of fun, what a gorgeous part of this great country! I hope to make it out there someday.

GreggNY

Nice photos and congrats on the Moose. We drove all through there and saw only one, at a tremendous distance.

I got lucky with 2 mornings of moose hanging around the same area. They were super cooperative and not skittish at all (we still kept our distance). The elk rut was in full swing with bulls bugling and chasing cows, but unfortunately they all were a long ways off so no great pics from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94