Cross Country to Montana and Wyoming... (Very pic heavy)

GreggNY

@GreggNY I really enjoyed looking through this thread. It made me miss Montana & Wyoming in a painful way! Some of the most beautiful areas of our country. The Power Wagon is sweet - looking through your build thread next. Cheers and thanks for sharing!
Thanks for checking out the thread, and glad you liked it! It’s definitely a part of the country that I cant wait to get back to

Klutch7

Thanks for checking out the thread, and glad you liked it! It’s definitely a part of the country that I cant wait to get back to
Put Utah on your list if you haven't already! I go back and forth about which area I prefer more - this is a good conundrum to have! haha.

GreggNY

A short time ago, I was contacted by @pappawheely on the forum about featuring my trip write up and some other photos in the digital magazine that he had recently taken over. They are trying to feature more overlanding content, and of course I jumped at the opportunity. Check out his latest issue below (cover article!), and also his build thread here on Expedition Portal!

1605194457219.png

Last edited: