Craigslist: 1984 Landrover Defender 130 QuadCab HCPU

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Seems like a deal on a decent truck - $45,000 CAD which is about $36,000 USD!

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/nvn/cto/4929467338.html

00000_i5gJyzNPJtp_600x450.jpg

This now very collectable factory Defender 130 Quad Cab, High Capacity Pickup, is made of extreme heavy duty components, including a high capacity pickup, seating for 4, its a factory made truck (not grey market) has 110,000 original miles, low milage 300 tdi engine refit, heavy duty military lt95 gear box, heavy duty Salsbury rear diff, Arb front bumber, poly bushings, aluminum canopy (needs full door), light force lights, new custom interior, heavy duty cubby box, air conditioner from Coolair UK, updated dash board from Iron Goat and much more. One of the toughest trucks ever made by landrover, if you have a hankering for adventure, this truck will get you there...and back! Located in Roberts Creek, BC Canada. photos by the dozen on request. live video tour available. A couple of things come to mind. The door tops are removable, and the windscreen is foldable, allowing for a complete open top experience. It has poly bushings all round and A brand new gas tank and maybe even heated seats unless its going down south in which I will take them out:) Oh, ya, a pretty good stereo. I bought it from Ivre Wilde in Alberta for $15,000 and have spent over $25k with upgrades including a 300tdi transplant. So this price reflects a reasonable price for all you will not have to do. We have driven it to Inuvik and down to The Yucatan with our two kids. Its been fantastic. Now we are trying a Westy Syncro for a change. Its your turn to try out this fabulous vehicle for yourself, add a few bits and bobs and eventually sell it on to the next enthusiast. Its the best way to keep these wonderful trucks going. Extras can include high end fridge, roof top tent, thule kayak lifter, thule roof racks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier