could someone identify this bumper?

kissmywassp

Observer
FullSizeRender.jpg Sorry if this is considered spam or uninteresting but I had never seen one like this before. I drive an LR3 but was just curious in case there is something similar for the three. I plan on doing front and rear steel bumpers but haven't seen anything I really love yet so will likely get a spare tire carrier from Front runner before anything else. Anyways saw this, looks incredible IMO. Looks kinda like an ARB hybrid with OEM nudge bar but much more sleek than the OEM bar (which the unpainted matte ish plastic looks kind of ugly to me, don't mean to offend). If anyone knows anything about it I would be curious. I found the pic while scouring google images for LR3 CB antenna mounts.

EricTyrrell

Expo God
http://rubicontrailoflife.blogspot.com/2014/01/Land-Rover-2014-Discovery-4-Extreme.html

In Aussie he found Land Rover Australia had its own polished aluminum bull bar, but it was intended only for the Australian market. Not to be put off, Brendan sort permission from LR UK to have the bull bar approved for NZ, which was duly received. When the polished alloy bull bar arrived I wasn't convinced it was a thing of beauty, but Brendan had other plans.

Both the Discovery and the bull bar were sent off to the painters to be fully repainted in matt black, or as Brendan called it, "Extreme Dark". The wing grille, normally silver, was contrast painted in gloss black. Yes, that's right, a brand new vehicle was stripped and completely repainted.

Discovery_4_Extreme_Img_Driver_In_Front_.jpg

Discovery_4_Extreme_Img_Winch_Plate_And_Side_Steps.jpg

Wow that's ugly in the stock config. Too shiny..

Agreed, but painted/powdercoated to match is beautiful on that rig. Too bad it keeps the same OEM approach angle but for those that want OEM look, that is the best I've seen hands down.

If it wasn't $3k, I'd buy it...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles