Costa Rica In January.

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Well we have decided to go back to Playa Concal. We are going the last week of January. Gonna do a litle surfing, fishing, exploring. :suning: When we were there for our honeymoon 2 years ago we had the best time. We are going with my wifes family which will be fun. 6 of us total just kicking back.

Hopefully I'm gonna get in some time with a landcruizer rental to go explore some of the mountains around the Arenal volcano. Last time we went up there it was fantastic. plus there is a zip line tour up there that has a 1500 foot line that crosses a 1000' gorge. :rappel: Can't wait. :jump:

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
Nullifier said:
Well we have decided to go back to Playa Concal. We are going the last week of January. Gonna do a litle surfing, fishing, exploring. :suning: When we were there for our honeymoon 2 years ago we had the best time. We are going with my wifes family which will be fun. 6 of us total just kicking back.

Hopefully I'm gonna get in some time with a landcruizer rental to go explore some of the mountains around the Arenal volcano. Last time we went up there it was fantastic. plus there is a zip line tour up there that has a 1500 foot line that crosses a 1000' gorge. :rappel: Can't wait. :jump:

That sounds like one of those once in a lifetime sort of trips. Sounds fun! The zip line sounds horrible though! Scary!

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Argh we had to cancell :( My wifes buisness partner in her new company fell off the roof and broke his leg. tibia/fibia one was shattered and the other came out the leg all together. He is gonna be down for awhile so we can't go away till he heals.

I guess next year he'll be hiring someone to put up the Christmas lights!

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Man, that's a bummer. Hope he gets well soon and luckily he was not hurt worse than he was. I have the same fears every year when I put up the Christmas lights, I just hope it never happens to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles