CopperCon Build

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I just picked up my 2015 JKUR in Copper Brown and hope to keep the build detailed here. Parts are on order and I've got some left over from my 2010 JKUR that I hung onto before I sold it. CopperCon will have the full Adventure Trailers interior build out, and color matched Ursa Minor Vehicles J30 camper top with solar, Front Runner rack, etc.

Out with the old.....

ec57b5783ba10e19b045657ff5f32c31.jpg

28376200a5d2acf6e3a7633a77bf50a8.jpg

In with the new.....

67dbd90769dcd042bfdc25874996f3fe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

da10A

Adventurer
Love that color, you will find it a lot easier to maintain for sure. These wheels really do look awesome on all color Rubis.

Jurfie

Adventurer
Haven't really seen one in that colour before (other than the crappy rendering on the build website); I like it! Looking forward to following your progression. :26_7_2:

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Thanks guys! Loved the color in the brochure, but it's taking awhile for me to warm up to it. I think once I get it lifted and some black wheels on it I will love it. I'm not used to seeing a stock Jeep in my driveway and it's messing with my head. Just picked up a Trektop NX, Magnaflow exhaust, AEV front bumper and have some other goodies on the way.

azxr

Loved the color in the brochure, but it's taking awhile for me to warm up to it.

Opposite for me. I didn't like it when looking at the brochure or online. However once I saw it in person it became my favorite color for 2015 with Tank being a close second.

Bennyhana

Adventurer
It looked nice in the sun today. Definetley the only one that color running around town. It's going to be cool seeing how this one progresses. I really want to hear how that exhaust sounds.

Topo.Ranger

Adventurer
Your old rig looks great! I cant wait to see the new jeep and all the new parts on it. What kind of lift are you going with? I havent seen that color in person but that looks like a sweet color!

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
Thanks guys! Not 100% decided on lift, but likely the AEV 4.5" kit (same I had on the white one) but with the remote reservoir Bilstein shocks and air bag helper springs in the rear. I still have the trailer, but I'm done bringing it on adventures and will probably sell it.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Can you get air bags to fit the taller springs? I did not know that. I think you should just like the AEV catalog puke on the jeep and call er a day! ha ha.

Topo.Ranger

Adventurer
I was undecided on my lift and I ended up choosing the Rock Krawler Max Travel 2.5" lift and I am beyond impressed with it. I can fit 35s and the jeep drives not to far from stock with the lift on the pavement. Off road... I am also beyond impressed with it!

Comanche Scott

Expedition Leader
Mark me as another one who really likes that color.
Looking forward to following along with your build, and seeing what cool stuff I can use on my rig. :) :beer:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94