COOPER DISCOVERER GRAND PRIZE WINNER!

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone.
Thank you all very much for your participation and enthusiasm during the Cooper Discoverer Writing Contest.
It inspired a lot of people to get out and explore, and we had some great stories come out of it.

We are excited to announce that ExPo member Haolepinoy is the Grand Prize Winner with his story submission "Middle-earth by Montero...with Four Kids"

Haolepinoy has won:
- A set of five Cooper tires
- A full experience pass for two to the Overland Expo East held at the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina October 7-9
- Travel expenses paid to get them to the event

Congratulations to Haolepinoy and his family, it looks like they had a lot of fun creating their adventure!
13776024_10209837881682127_3883531220780683449_n.jpg

Regards,
Brian

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
No. Freaking. WAY!!!

:Wow1: ... :wings: ... :jump: ...There is no emoji to rightly express our excitement over this! Thank you so much to anyone that enjoyed this, and a special thanks to all those others whose pictures and stories inspired us to venture out ourselves. So freaking blessed. Looking forward to meeting some of you at the Expo...gonna be the best wedding anniversary yet.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Ha! I knew it!
Congrats, dude!
Well done, Frodo, well done.

Big thanks to Cooper Tire, Brian/Scott, and everybody that pecked away at a keyboard to light our fires of imagination.

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone for your enthusiasm and congratulations to Haolepinoy.

It was great reading through all the stories and fun to have Cooper Tire corporate make the final selection.

Well done everyone!

Brian

VTlandrover

Adventurer
congrats and well deserved! thanks for inspiring me with great ideas for a child enhanced road trip (S)!!! great writing please keep updating!

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
congrats and well deserved! thanks for inspiring me with great ideas for a child enhanced road trip (S)!!! great writing please keep updating!

Thank you so much.

And we'll absolutely keep updating the story as it happens (looks like late October will be the next big chapter...God willing). I've found that writing about the adventures is just as much fun for me as the adventures themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles