COOPER DISCOVERER GRAND PRIZE Stories: Please post a link to your story here

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
We are combing through all of the COOPER DISCOVERER story submissions looking for stories that were submitted for the Grand Prize.
Note that these need to be complete with a picture of the COOPER DISCOVERER Flag.

If you participated please post a link to your story here in this thread by Noon Wednesday August 10th.

Thank you
Brian

texascrane

Adventurer

I'd have been happy to include a pic with the flag, but I don't think I ever saw a link to it (the forum post says to click the link but there isn't one) and I'm not sure that the final list of locations was posted when I took the trip. I think the challenge that most people (including myself) probably had was that the list wasn't actually finalized until pretty late in the contest. :shrug:

Last edited:

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
The flag link was readily available posted in several locations.
The list was ongoing but I can see how there could have been confusion and we'll take that into consideration.

Thank you for participating either way, that is what it was all about!

Regards,
Brian

Brian McVickers

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone!
We are in the final stages of selecting the Grand Prize Winner.
The goal was August 12 but it looks like it will be the end of this week.
Thanks for your patience!
Brian

haolepinoy

Incomplete Idiot
I hope you're coming to Overland Expo East even if you don't win. I'm looking forward to meeting your hobbits.

:D Meet them...heck, you can borrow them if you'd like so the wife and I can attend a class or two. They've all had their shots, but be careful with the little one...he bites! Haha.

We're hoping to attend, making plans to that end, just not sure of the details yet. Big plans for September and hoping to see how the story ends in November. Hoping to fit the Expo in between if funds allow (winning would make the math much easier). We'll see I guess...

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Hi Everyone!
We are in the final stages of selecting the Grand Prize Winner.
The goal was August 12 but it looks like it will be the end of this week.
Thanks for your patience!
Brian
I realize that the contest didn't turn out quite as lively as you had hoped...
But somebody has to win, right?

Here. Use this. Just pick somebody.
http://textmechanic.com/text-tools/randomization-tools/random-line-picker/
If I win I'll donate the Expo package to another family since we're already going as presenters.
Won't lie though. Could always use the cash...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne