Cool! Winnebago Sprinter 144 4x4 Adventure Concept Introduction

movingon

I just got back from the California RV Show and this was the star of the show. Tons of people were looking at it and pretty much everyone (while I was there) were pretty impressed. Even some of the competitors came over and said Winnebago did this one right.

FlagRS

Gone to the dogs.
i would have liked to see rolling/ retractable screens for the doors. I had an Airstream Interstate and that was always on the wish list.....this may be my next truck

The Winnebago site shows them as standard equipment under specifications/exterior:

• Side screen door
  • Rear screen door
  • Powered patio awning
  • Porch light w/interior switch
  • Running boards w/ground effect lighting and rocker trim w/mud guard
  • Rear mud guards
  • Movable ladder
  • Luggage Rac

I haven't seen them yet, but I might prefer the snap on screen doors with zippers or magnet closure. Those track screen doors Winne uses on their Class Bs are pretty cheesy.

PJPR01

Adventurer
You have about five option choices. It's not a Sportsmobile.

Thanks! would be nice to see this price around $100K vs. the $135K it says on the site. Looks like a nice platform...still need to find a way to get the motorcycle mounted safely on the back and then it will be a perfect combo/vehicle!

Great pics guys!

Fresno

Adventurer
Thanks! would be nice to see this price around $100K vs. the $135K it says on the site. Looks like a nice platform...still need to find a way to get the motorcycle mounted safely on the back and then it will be a perfect combo/vehicle!

Great pics guys!

Mine is ordered with a delivery of 11/20. Done deal at $101K.

My hitch carrier should be fine for bringing a motorcycle. The hitch included is rated for 500lbs, my KTM 525 is only 250lbs. Should be fine.

kylekai

Observer
The lowest price I could find around Southern California is $107K. Where did you get your price? Thanks!

PJPR01

Adventurer
Mine is ordered with a delivery of 11/20. Done deal at $101K.

My hitch carrier should be fine for bringing a motorcycle. The hitch included is rated for 500lbs, my KTM 525 is only 250lbs. Should be fine.

Thanks Fresno...congrats on the upcoming adventures.
I"ll need something more sturdy...my Moto Guzzi Norge weighs about 550 and I want to factor in some extra stress for flex as well...hoping that a 3 pronged Class 3 Hitch Versahaul type carrier is possible...so I can bring the bike along with the Van as opposed to having to trailer it. Post up pics when you get it!

Fresno

Adventurer
Thanks Fresno...congrats on the upcoming adventures.
I"ll need something more sturdy...my Moto Guzzi Norge weighs about 550 and I want to factor in some extra stress for flex as well...hoping that a 3 pronged Class 3 Hitch Versahaul type carrier is possible...so I can bring the bike along with the Van as opposed to having to trailer it. Post up pics when you get it!

You are correct. I have a BMW HP2 I would like to take but a hitch carrier on a unibody vehicle is not a good idea.

The MG and the BMW Boxers are wide and will need extended hitch. The further the hitch gets, more stress on the van.

CuStOm

Adventurer
I have purchased one that was pre-ordered at my local dealership. It's not exactly how I would have chosen but close enough. It comes off of the assembly line this Wednesday and should be ready to pickup by the weekend of 28th if everything works out as advertised.
  • Pebble Grey ($1,015 option)
  • A/C ($616, will be probably be removed and put on Craigslist).
  • Large Screen 9" Infotainment system ($2,646 Mandatory Option, cannot be removed. Which I think is funny ****. This "option" is mandatory. Then why in the heck are you calling it an option? That's a "Feature!")
  • Wheels - Performance Stylized ($3,473).
  • Graphics Delete

The only option not on there is the upgraded premium sound speakers but after finding out what they are I am glad it wasn't on there as I can spend $250 for two sets of 6.5" Polk db components off of Amazon and a few hours of my time to replace what comes stock and have a better sounding setup in the end anyway.

Just to help others, I leveraged the Lichtsinn RV freely advertised cost of $109,900 to get the same out of pocket costs locally, factoring in what it would have costs me to fly two people there and drive home. This way I support local and build a relationship with a local dealer.

I will post up some pics once I have my hands on it! Curious to see when they finally hit the wild. FYI...thers already a facebook group, "Winnebago Revel 4x4" for those interested.

Keyne

Adventurer
I have purchased one that was pre-ordered at my local dealership. It's not exactly how I would have chosen but close enough. It comes off of the assembly line this Wednesday and should be ready to pickup by the weekend of 28th if everything works out as advertised.
  • Pebble Grey ($1,015 option)
  • A/C ($616, will be probably be removed and put on Craigslist).
  • Large Screen 9" Infotainment system ($2,646 Mandatory Option, cannot be removed. Which I think is funny ****. This "option" is mandatory. Then why in the heck are you calling it an option? That's a "Feature!")
  • Wheels - Performance Stylized ($3,473).
  • Graphics Delete

The only option not on there is the upgraded premium sound speakers but after finding out what they are I am glad it wasn't on there as I can spend $250 for two sets of 6.5" Polk db components off of Amazon and a few hours of my time to replace what comes stock and have a better sounding setup in the end anyway.

Just to help others, I leveraged the Lichtsinn RV freely advertised cost of $109,900 to get the same out of pocket costs locally, factoring in what it would have costs me to fly two people there and drive home. This way I support local and build a relationship with a local dealer.

I will post up some pics once I have my hands on it! Curious to see when they finally hit the wild. FYI...thers already a facebook group, "Winnebago Revel 4x4" for those interested.

Those are similar options to what I would order. Just without the wheels. Can't wait to see how yours looks in the Pebble Grey. Please post some pics! Also cant wait to hear about how it works in the real world.

PJPR01

Adventurer
Excellent info...thanks guys! In your discussions with them, did they offer any other paint schemes besides the two basic ones?

Do you know if it would be possible to put an Aluminess or Other Quality Bumper on the rear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94