Cool new Montero stuff for my homies

Toasty

Looking for that thing i just had in my hand...
Those bumpers look nice! I definitely might be interested in the next order for gen 2.5s. Nice secure mount? Secure enough for putting a winch in there?
If it's just for looks, otherwise if you're going to really use your winch it goes in the stock winch location. ARB, TJM or otherwise if you want a winch in your bumper you need to reinforce the front frame on the Montero first and there's no gains to doing this other than a certain look.

Offroader, i think one of the guys here has an original Mitsubishi can carrier on his Gen 1. I could probably copy it +1 with extra support for twice the weight.

Toasty

It's coming, I'm trying to wrap up my projects a little. I need to get my lancer running in less than 3 weeks to be sure the new transmission works before my 1 month warranty runs out. Also this weekend is my first outing of the season and the first in the new pickup so lots of cool stuff happening.

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Offroader, i think one of the guys here has an original Mitsubishi can carrier on his Gen 1. I could probably copy it +1 with extra support for twice the weight.
How much and where do I sign up? :)

Seriously interested if you think the oem mounting points can handle the load or can be reinforced to without looking like hillbilly hell... (especially for our typical Sierra challenge runs). I gotta be sure I make this next one... Been too long.

Toasty

How much and where do I sign up? :)

Seriously interested if you think the oem mounting points can handle the load or can be reinforced to without looking like hillbilly hell... (especially for our typical Sierra challenge runs). I gotta be sure I make this next one... Been too long.

They're really not that good (think dealer installed Gen 1 roof rack), It would be up to the user to install it with some kind of quality.

On a side note I'll be putting together another order thread probably tomorrow, might even have some cool new things.

airbox

I'm definitely interested, if its possible to ship to PR. Part + shipping has to be cheaper than what they want for them down here!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles