Cool Camping Gear site:

opie

Explorer
After waiting three weeks for an item that was listed as in stock I canceled my order. They were okay with communication and did reply to my one request asking about the status of my order. They said it was shipping out in a few days but it never did. They did charge my card the day I placed my order. They apologised for the inconvienience and said it would take 3-5 days to complete the refund.
Oh-well. The site has some great prices but not worth the wait for me.

Sorry about that.

GSBfree

Product delivered...

I ordered the Zodi Extreme on 3/25/09 from them for the same deal...it still hasn't shipped as of today. I emailed them a few days ago and they replied it is on backorder with expected ship date sometime mid April.

FYI update.... I finally received the Zodi Extreme yesterday which I ordered March 23rd. I have had several email communciations with Gearforcamping.com and they did say the product would ship on April 27th, which it did. Bottom line...the product was shipped direct from Zodi and I paid $116, including shipping :wings:. Now that Zodi has this in stock I don't think there would be any problem ordering from gearforcamping.com.
Glade

Cabrito

I come in Peace
After waiting three weeks for an item that was listed as in stock I canceled my order. They were okay with communication and did reply to my one request asking about the status of my order. They said it was shipping out in a few days but it never did. They did charge my card the day I placed my order. They apologized for the inconvenience and said it would take 3-5 days to complete the refund.
Oh-well. The site has some great prices but not worth the wait for me.

Still waiting for the refund here. :(

Schattenjager

Expedition Leader
I received an email saying my Zodi would ship on the 27th and it showed up yesterday! They kept me in the loop and delivered as promised.

It is rare that I HAVE to have something right away, so the super deal on the Xtreem shower prompted the order and the backorder was no issue.

Overall I am pleased with my first hand experience and will give them another shot down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94