cooking skottles

lokoh

How do you store this away? Do you recommend a certain carrying case or bag? Trying to see how I could store this away when not in use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

StreetsofCompton

Adventurer
How do you store this away? Do you recommend a certain carrying case or bag? Trying to see how I could store this away when not in use

Bump. Anyone have a storage/transport solution that work well for this?

Roverx

Observer
Hey Everyone,

Just finished another batch and had 1 maybe 2 people back out. So I have two cooking Skottles boxed ready to go. I'm leaving in two days for a two week trip to Moab with my son so trying to get these shipped before I go. If you are interested email me off list roverxtdi@gmail.com with a shipping address and I can get a price.

Cheers,
Scott

DrB14

Hey Everyone,

Just finished another batch and had 1 maybe 2 people back out. So I have two cooking Skottles boxed ready to go. I'm leaving in two days for a two week trip to Moab with my son so trying to get these shipped before I go. If you are interested email me off list roverxtdi@gmail.com with a shipping address and I can get a price.

Cheers,
Scott

I just sent you an email.

rltilley

Not a great picture but we broke ours in last night with some beef, jalapeño & onion sliders.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Tumbleweed

Adventurer
Wish I could buy just the burner and bracket set up for my disc cooker. Another use is to put charcoal in the disc and use your 3 legged dutch oven. This gives it a great cooking height, and won't burn the ground cover.

JCDriller

Adventurer
Scott, I’d be up for one, but need a good storage case or bag. Have you found anything that fits the parts well??