Continental MPT81 and Michelin XL for Unimog or Earthroamer or any 20" wheel

burquedoka

Adventurer
I have 4 Continental MPT 81 and 1 Michelin XL military tires that were mounted on a Unimog.
The 365/80R20 MPT 81 Measures 42.87" Tall and 14.80" Wide. It is speed rated for a maximum of 68 MPH. Max load rating is 7826 Lbs at 88 PSI. Preferred rim is 11" or 12" Wide.
Tread is at approximately 85% on the 4 Continentals and 100% on the Michelin. No damage to any of the tires, all are in great shape. All 5 tires are the same size and the Michelin makes a perfectly suitable spare.
$1800

I prefer local pickup in Albuquerque, but I'd be willing to deliver to a shipping facility of your choice, or rendezvous with a transport service of your choice.

Sorry, I have no photos as they are deep in storage. If you are a serious buyer I will of course get some pictures.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    77.4 KB · Views: 229

burquedoka

Adventurer
Yes, I'd say 1500 miles on the MPT 81's and zero miles on the Michelin. All around 6 years old, I can get an exact date code as soon as I can find some time and dig them out of my garage.

BradIXXI

Looking Forward to Getting Lost.
I have 4 Continental MPT 81 and 1 Michelin XL military tires that were mounted on a Unimog.
The 365/80R20 MPT 81 Measures 42.87" Tall and 14.80" Wide. It is speed rated for a maximum of 68 MPH. Max load rating is 7826 Lbs at 88 PSI. Preferred rim is 11" or 12" Wide.
Tread is at approximately 85% on the 4 Continentals and 100% on the Michelin. No damage to any of the tires, all are in great shape. All 5 tires are the same size and the Michelin makes a perfectly suitable spare.
$1800

I prefer local pickup in Albuquerque, but I'd be willing to deliver to a shipping facility of your choice, or rendezvous with a transport service of your choice.

Sorry, I have no photos as they are deep in storage. If you are a serious buyer I will of course get some pictures.
Sorry so late to the party. Any chance you still have these tires?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior