console vault alternatives?

bkg

Explorer
Had a console vault in my Gen1 Tundra and loved it. What made it work for me was the two piece/two level center console. In my 15 Tundra, the console is massive, and of course only "one level." The CV takes up the entire console, making a massive compartment and hiding the power outlet. Currently, CV has no plans for a 1/2 height vault, which is what would work perfectly for my needs. So, are there alternatives? Or am I going to have to build my own?

Pinelogcreek

Observer
I have the same truck and the only thing I can come up with is a safe with a cable to attach to the seat. I may just secure a small ammo can behind the back seat and put a lock on it.

bkg

Explorer
I have the same truck and the only thing I can come up with is a safe with a cable to attach to the seat. I may just secure a small ammo can behind the back seat and put a lock on it.

How are you going to get to the space behind the back seat, though? Biggest disappointment to me is the fixed back seat.... Tons of space, but no access (that I've been able to find)...

I'm suspecting that I'm going to have to build my own console vault, unless y'all want to pile on and put pressure on CV for me. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94