Conqueror water caps pickup in Orlando

XJBANKER

Explorer
15 caps have been shipped to me and I even have a tracking number. Looks like this will actually happen.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

XJBANKER

Explorer
CAPS HAVE ARRIVED!

I will be sending each of you PM's with payment information for the caps and to verify the number you will be getting

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
wow that is great news! I can't believe how much work it took to get replacement parts! Good thing we love these trailers!
Thanks again!

XJBANKER

Explorer
Mtnbike28, Jim s, and Dendy. All your caps have been shipped out to you today.

mfreeman17

Observer
Is there any chance any of these are left? I just saw this thread or I would have commented and put in earlier!

Thanks!

Mark

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
That is amazing that there was that big a need.
I know I only have one cap on mine so, I am keeping one and sending one of mine to a couple that just purchased my old Conquest.
Again, XJ ... thanks for making this happen.
D

XJBANKER

Explorer
I still have caps set aside for
RacingJason
fFMessick
Trailite

I have sent PM's and emails with no response yet. Not sure if they still want them.

XJBANKER

Explorer
Anyone have a way to contact FFmessick? I have sent PM's and email through the forum and he is the last one I have caps for.

FFMessick

caps

Sorry, I have not checked in for a while, are you still holding the caps, or did you sell them. I understand if you did.

XJBANKER

Explorer
All caps are now gone. Glad this worked out for everybody. Only took 5 years to get something done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles