Concealed Carry - What Have You Got?

robert

Expedition Leader
When I'm in the States, an old Kimber Pro-Carry 4" or a S&W Shield 9mm. Occasionally a Hi-Power or J frame depending...

Longrange308

Adventurer
My go to is a G19 with X300 Ultra in an Insane Kydex Creations light bearing IWB holster. Super comfy and its retention is great, as well as its ability to allow me to easily re-holster.

My other carry setups are an old Mod.49 J-Frame .38spl in a pocket holster, Ruger LCR 357 in a pocket holster, Sig P239 in .357sig IWB in Alien Gear and M&P9 compact in an Alien Gear IWB also. The Glock gets the nod more often than anything else though, mostly due to the fact that it has the best capacity and the brightest light..

7bab1eff4134d10b83f15ecac191893c.jpg

ff85da1fdacb8f347c2bbb726bd67ac7.jpg

Sent from my mobile communicator device.

robert

Expedition Leader
No offense ment, but let's tell all if we carry and what we carry on the Internet.......... DUH!!! mjmcdowell

Meh, I don't post pictures of myself on the internet and when I carry, it's concealed. Don't get me wrong, I'm as paranoid as the next person, probably more so, but some things I just don't worry about.

CDMartin

Suffering Fools
G27 or G30, depending on my mood, or which one I grab out of the cabinet first. Like my G-Code holsters

1C1D7E4C-0162-4350-A6DA-C8194CA7A585_zpsgd9fjzn3.jpg

4C297894-5FF2-4E41-B298-5DBA780CAAB7_zpsud78zqum.jpg

Last edited:

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
I used to feel that way. Now I laugh at myself. Like I have something to hide anyways. I probably listened to too much talk radio!

Talk radio, social media feeds, 24 hour news.....it's all making people stressed out, paranoid, and crazy regardless of the topic or political leanings. It's shoved in our face (I can't even pump gas without a screen blaring at me) and preys on our human tendencies and every problem becomes categorized and polarized. No more cable, about to cut the book of faces, no radio (podcasts for the win!). The less I consume and the less pertinent info I know the better I feel.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/08/what-all-this-bad-news-is-doing-to-us.html#

oregon213

Observer
G27 or G30, depending on my mood, or which one I grab out of the cabinet first. Like my G-Code holsters

1C1D7E4C-0162-4350-A6DA-C8194CA7A585_zpsgd9fjzn3.jpg

4C297894-5FF2-4E41-B298-5DBA780CAAB7_zpsud78zqum.jpg

Cool holster, I've been half heartedly looking for a paddle style holster for a bit. I've got a couple serpa's, but all on the belt rig. I like the looks of these G-Code holsters.

cwvandy

Adventurer
Ditto the Glock 27. I really like the 40 cal round and the shape is great for concealed carry. Small grip has required I put a lot of practice rounds through it to shoot it properly, but now really like it.

slimtwo

Adventurer
I just picked up an S & W M&P Shield 9 for my CCW, I am still trying to decide on a holster, and I have not decided if I will go IWB or an ankle rig. My service rig was a 38 spl. In a break front set up (standard issue at the time). Opinions are appreciated!

K2ZJ

Explorer
I just picked up an S & W M&P Shield 9 for my CCW, I am still trying to decide on a holster, and I have not decided if I will go IWB or an ankle rig. My service rig was a 38 spl. In a break front set up (standard issue at the time). Opinions are appreciated!

IWB appendix carry from IvoryHolsters.com. I like Kydex over leather, it stays open when you are reholstering and has adjustable retention (this brand).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles