Colorado Parts and Assessories sites

spectre6000

Observer
The only platform I'm aware of that can hold a candle to the Jeep in terms of aftermarket is the air cooled VW Beetle (though the comparison is probably more accurate in reverse). The aftermarket for the Colorado is not absent, but you're mostly dealing with small shops offering a small number of products each. If you're after a particular item, it's a bit more easy to point you at specific products.

emulous74

That is correct, what you want is probably out there for your Colorado but you'll need to research where to go based on what you are looking for. Try out ZR2zone.com and coloradofans.com to ask specific questions on specific parts for the Colorado, below is a list of shops/places I've shopped at for my Colorado.

Chevy Accessories - Decked drawers, Bed Rug, Baja Designs Lighting, AEV tranny skid, rear light brackets, snorkle, AEV winch kit; ComeUp Winch (they through different sales each month, I've seen 10 to 25% off on specific categories of accessories.
Rack Outfitters - Lietner Bedrack and accessories, Rhino Rack backbone and platform, Rotopaxes.
Peak Suspension - Coilover conversion, Add-a-leaf, tie-rod sleeves and upper control arms
AEV - Snorkel, skids, light mounting kits, spray paint, wheels
Discount Tire - tires, alignment
589Fab - skids, slider steps, level kit, shock skids
Baja Designs - lights
Diode Dynamics - bulbs
sPOD - electrical distribution/control
Datin Fabrication - molle panels, shock skids
OK4WD - Alu-Cab products, AEV products (with free shipping)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles