Colorado Built Boreas AT, XT, MXT Teardrop!

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Hey all, just wanted to start a thread about our Colorado based company Boreas Campers, established in 2014. We do not use one piece of wood in our construction. True off road and off grid trailers that are turn key ready. We have a dealer network and we are also the dealer for the Colorado region.

Check out all of our models here: https://boreascampers.com

Here is a walk through by Matt, who owns Boreas Campers:
Thanks for reading! Any questions or feedback at all please email me at adam@boreascampers.com. Happy to help!

Boreas Campers

Howdy guys, Adam here with Boreas Campers. Just wanted to link a blog and youtube video that we did about why we went with composite panels over aluminum on our Boreas Series campers. We also do not use one sliver of wood throughout our units. Check out the blog and video and please let me know if you come up with any questions!

Thanks for checking the post out and look forward to hearing your comments and questions!

Pnwfullsize

Howdy guys, Adam here with Boreas Campers. Just wanted to link a blog and youtube video that we did about why we went with composite panels over aluminum on our Boreas Series campers. We also do not use one sliver of wood throughout our units. Check out the blog and video and please let me know if you come up with any questions!

Thanks for checking the post out and look forward to hearing your comments and questions!

Appreciate the videos and information, its one of the deciding factors in why we intend to go with boreas.

Boreas Campers

Hey All, just wanted to have you guys check out a solution that we have found for hauling the mountain bikes. 1UP USA does some great American made bike racks. We typically mount them on our tool box, which makes it convenient for viewing the bikes while you are hauling them and the trailer. Check out this blog post and video to find out more! They also have an adapter so that way it will work with your fat tire bikes as well!

As always, please make sure you give me your thoughts and hit me with any questions!

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
As a 3 Feathers Mfg. Trail Head owner, I'm very impressed. I especially like the galley and have some specific questions. I'll send you a PM.

Boreas Campers

Howdy all,

Something to really consider when looking at your next adventure trailer is placement of the water tank and the tongue weight. It is critical for extending the life of your tow vehicle as well as having a safe trip, on and off road! Read this blog and check out the video we made talking about tongue weight and where we fall when it comes to our tongue weight!

As always, please reach out to me with any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
Howdy all,

Something to really consider when looking at your next adventure trailer is placement of the water tank and the tongue weight. It is critical for extending the life of your tow vehicle as well as having a safe trip, on and off road! Read this blog and check out the video we made talking about tongue weight and where we fall when it comes to our tongue weight!

As always, please reach out to me with any questions! I look forward to hearing from you!
Since your water tanks are mounted outside and you have the propane heater for the cabin and cold weather, are your water tanks heated or do you have the option for a heated water tank for extended camping in below freezing weather?

Boreas Campers

Since your water tanks are mounted outside and you have the propane heater for the cabin and cold weather, are your water tanks heated or do you have the option for a heated water tank for extended camping in below freezing weather?

Hi Tom, on our XT and MXT, we do not have heated tanks. The unit would need to be winterized for cold weather camping. The propane heater inside the cabin really does a great job and the unit is fully insulated, you would just need to bring your own water. On our new XT12 coming out this Fall, we will have heated tanks and insulated lines, so you will be able to use the water system in the winter time. Thank you and let me know if you have any additional questions!

Boreas Campers

When will you have photos of inside and pop top of xt12
what about dust intrusion with door on rear

We are hoping to have the inside more built out in the coming weeks on our XT12 prototype. We have figured out doors and seals very well with our experience building the smaller trailers, so we do not anticipate any problems with dust intrusion on the XT12. Keep an eye out for an XT12 thread getting started in the next few days! Thanks for the questions!

Boreas Campers

Hey All,

Storage is always a concern, whether in a Boreas or a huge 35 footer! Here is a blog post that we did on storage solutions for the Boreas line of campers!

Thanks for reading and look forward to hearing from you!

Boreas Campers

Want to know more about how Boreas was started and how we evolved into a zero wood construction? Our president and founder Matt sat down with New Legend 4x4 recently for Boreas' first podcast. Give it a listen here:

As always, reach out to me with any questions you have!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles