Colorado Built Boreas AT, XT, MXT Teardrop!

boulderloon

AT was available for 2021, but we are completely sold out of 2021 slots and are now onto 2022. The AT is now discontinued. 2022 units will start shipping in October of 2021. Thanks!

So does this mean you are moving to a single model only next year? Makes sense given the demand. Those new doors are nice.

Grassland

Not to detail this thread too much but I've seen lately a bunch of quite new off road type trailers and vehicles hit the used market.
I'm assuming people bought pre Covid and then lost employment or took pay cut, as it's been a variety of brands and models so not a trend of quality I don't think.

boulderloon

Not to detail this thread too much but I've seen lately a bunch of quite new off road type trailers and vehicles hit the used market.
I'm assuming people bought pre Covid and then lost employment or took pay cut, as it's been a variety of brands and models so not a trend of quality I don't think.

Full disclosure: I don't own a Boreas Camper, mosty due to wait time (cost played a lesser role). I bought something more basic and out of state (I'm in CO) that I could mod. Anyhow, while I've seen several offroad trailers hit the market, much like that one, they tend to sell super fast, and very close to retail. While your assumption may prove true in the long run, I don't think it is the case now.

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
So does this mean you are moving to a single model only next year? Makes sense given the demand. Those new doors are nice.
Yes we are just doing the XT this year. We did extend the chassis a bit, so you can still do a Moto kit option if you need to carry a dirt bike on the front (up to 400lb). We also have a 2" receiver on the front of the trailer and the back now, which can support 300lb each.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Boreas Campers

What’s the current lead time on a MXT?
Hi Crashdog, we now only do the XT--but we have extended the chassis and redesigned it so that a moto kit can be added at any time. We are right at a 7 month lead time!

Thank you and please let me know if you have additional questions!

Hi Crashdog, we now only do the XT--but we have extended the chassis and redesigned it so that a moto kit can be added at any time. We are right at a 7 month lead time!
Oops! Meant to type XT. Love the redesign to the chassis and the streamlining of the model line. Do you have a list of available upgrades for the XT?Not seeing how to access that on the website.

Boreas Campers

Oops! Meant to type XT. Love the redesign to the chassis and the streamlining of the model line. Do you have a list of available upgrades for the XT?Not seeing how to access that on the website.
I have attached our pricing and upgrade sheet! Let me know what additional questions you have!

Attachments

• Boreas_pricingsheet_XT_2022.pdf
    128.4 KB · Views: 65

Boreas Campers

In case you are wondering what the purchase process looks like for a Boreas Camper, here is the run down!

Boreas Campers

Join us at the Boreas Campers manufacturing facility and showroom for an open house on June 19! We’ll be open from 9a – 3p showing off our newly expanded facility.

Come check out the new EOS-12 (previously the XT-12) Hybrid. We’ll have both the original prototype and the updated chassis (complete with airbag suspension) on display and ready to answer questions about our newest model.

We'll have food and drinks, plus a raffle at 2pm for some incredible swag including a C30 Truma cooler, 45watt portable Zamp solar panel, an aluminum Tailgater tire table and Boreas swag! You must be present to win, so don’t miss it!

Take a tour of our newly expanded production facility to see where and how these American-made campers are built for any terrain. Join us at 5776 Lamar St Arvada, CO 80002 on Jun 19 from 9a-3p. Get more details here: https://boreascampers.com/blog/boreas-campers-open-house/

Can't make it to the open house? Make an appointment that works for your schedule here: https://boreascampers.com/contact/calendar/.

Boreas Campers

Boreas Campers will be at Overland Expo Rocky Mountain, which is the last weekend in August in Loveland, Colorado! We will have the EOS12 and 2022 XT on display! Come check us out!

Boreas Campers

We will be at Overland Expo this weekend with both a Boreas XT and our new EOS12 hybrid! Come check us out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94