Colorado Built Boreas AT, XT, MXT Teardrop!

Boreas Campers

Supporting Sponsor / Approved Vendor
Want to see our 9 essentials for Overlanding? Check out our blog post here!

What did we miss?

Boreas Campers

Just so everyone knows, we are out until May of 2021 on build slots for any AT, XT and MXTs ordered. We do a $500.00 deposit and the rest of the balance is due the day you pick up the unit.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Kowboy

Adventurer
Just so everyone knows, we are out until May of 2021 on build slots for any AT, XT and MXTs ordered ...

If anybody has to have one sooner, I could prob'ly be talked into sellin' my '19 XT.

Boreas Campers

Hey all,

If you are thinking about getting into a Boreas trailer for next summer, the time is now. We are selling out quick!

Just wanted to let everyone know!

Hit me up with any questions!

80t0ylc

Hill & Gully Rider
Has anyone tried insulating the water lines on their Boreas to use it in cold weather?
If you think about it, insulation alone, is not enough with continous exposure to keep lines & tank from freezing in true cold weather(10 F or less). You also need a heat source which pretty much requires them to be enclosed - exposed to heated air inside an insulated compartment.

Kowboy

Adventurer
If you think about it, insulation alone, is not enough with continous exposure to keep lines & tank from freezing …

Agreed. On my recent 3-week trip, I winterized the trailer when I left the desert and got up in the mountains and just used coupla 5-gallon water jugs for water. I've already had to replace the shower, water pump, and several water lines due to freezin' water damage last winter so weren't gonna play that game again. And as I've previously reported on this here forum, the thermostat for the furnace sucks. Trailer gets too hot before the furnace shuts off and then too cold before it kicks back on. Impossible to sleep.

I enjoy the hell outta this lil' trailer … when it's above freezin'. It's for 3-season use only.

20201001_K_Winterize.jpg

ITTOG

Howdy guys, Adam here with Boreas Campers. Just wanted to link a blog and youtube video that we did about why we went with composite panels over aluminum on our Boreas Series campers. We also do not use one sliver of wood throughout our units. Check out the blog and video and please let me know if you come up with any questions!

Thanks for checking the post out and look forward to hearing your comments and questions!

Do you sell your panels directly to consumers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior