Collapsible springlike coffee pour over

tx-jeremy

Picked this up for $2 this weekend at the Daiso store in Austin.

78e5fc2b74ca2187d0f478986fef5ba0.jpg

It collapses down to almost completely flat and uses the little cone filters.

Tastes great, travels light and small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

concretejungle

Adventurer
I have had one of these for a long time and it works wonderfully!! The only thing different with mine is that it does not have the mesh filter. I just carry a pack of paper filters with me.

Last edited:

llamalander

I've got something similar, works well, but the water gets cold moving through it.
Cold or windy mornings make tepid brew. Really cool to fold flat though... might check out the silicone one⬆

highwest

This has been working well for us. Using a filter helps with clean up. As mentioned above, it probably offers cooler coffee in cold temps.

Buckstopper

Adventurer
I love pour over coffee because the cleanup is so easy...no need to knock the grounds out of a french press or aero-press or every other system I've tried. I use a Miir Pourigami because it stores so small but given the price of the one you found that is a pretty good solution.

86scotty

Cynic
I love pour over coffee because the cleanup is so easy...no need to knock the grounds out of a french press or aero-press or every other system I've tried. I use a Miir Pourigami because it stores so small but given the price of the one you found that is a pretty good solution.

I have never understood why most people, especially campers and overlanders, have not realized this. There is 0 water used for cleanup and one small, easily contained piece of trash after making coffee, the filter containing the grounds.

I make pour over at home these days and always that way on the go.

That's a neat little filter but I have not found storing my cheap plastic cone to be a problem yet, and I think it cost about $2.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94