Coleman Addiction.....for pesants. ha ha ha!

RDK13

Observer
Here is my newest Coleman Stove. It is a M520 G.I. Pocket Stove dated 1944. Complete with instruction manual.
IMG_1465.JPGIMG_1467.JPGIMG_1468.JPG

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
I’ve had this Coleman 533 for years! When I bought it, I wanted something that would burn multiple type of fuel. So camp file and gas it is. Paid about 50 for it new I think. It’s small. Does not leak. Not very heavy and really sips fuel. Way better than propane in my opinion.

654F07C2-8EF4-4E96-8418-BB609939889C.jpeg

krick3tt

Adventurer
I just got one of those, great stove. It fits neatly in a Folgers coffee container, the one with the plastic body and lid. Keeps it from getting whacked in the camping drawer in the LR. Room in it for small funnel and matches as well. I keep extra gas in an REI fuel bottle for it and the lantern as well.
It will be taking the place of my propane single burner stove.

axlesandantennas

Approved Vendor
I just got one of those, great stove. It fits neatly in a Folgers coffee container, the one with the plastic body and lid. Keeps it from getting whacked in the camping drawer in the LR. Room in it for small funnel and matches as well. I keep extra gas in an REI fuel bottle for it and the lantern as well.
It will be taking the place of my propane single burner stove.
You know, I’ve never thought of putting it in a plastic coffee container, and I have tons of those around here! Thanks for the tip.

Wildcat

Adventurer
yall post up all these pics of your coleman gear and prices keep rising. i just looked at some old coleman ice chests and they are more than a yeti!

DGarman

What could go wrong?
Used my 425 stove, made in about 1950, for coffee in my booth at Overland Expo last weekend.
Worked perfectly!

My somewhat clean 413 that gets used several times a year!
IMG_5086.jpg

My 426 D well used... In the process of cleaning it up!
IMG_5283.jpg

220 from 01 of 72
IMG_5290.jpg

Last edited:

Riptide

Explorer
I’ve had this Coleman 533 for years! When I bought it, I wanted something that would burn multiple type of fuel. So camp file and gas it is. Paid about 50 for it new I think. It’s small. Does not leak. Not very heavy and really sips fuel. Way better than propane in my opinion.

Like many here, I'm a stove junkie. I don't know why, I just am. I probably have 20 different kinds of camping stoves, from biomass to isopro, and several are pretty high-end.

But 95% of the time, if weight isn't too much of an issue, I grab my bombproof 533. It just works. No higher praise.

dcg141

Adventurer
Like many here, I'm a stove junkie. I don't know why, I just am. I probably have 20 different kinds of camping stoves, from biomass to isopro, and several are pretty high-end.

But 95% of the time, if weight isn't too much of an issue, I grab my bombproof 533. It just works. No higher praise.
I have the newer 550B and it is one great stove. Its my go to stove when space is an issue. If the power goes out at the house its the first thing I grab to use if need be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94