Coil springs

spot

So after several calls to Deaver and discussions with some race car fab guys I just took a portaband to the springs and chopped one coil out. The entire job took less than an hour. Now the truck is with in 1/2 of level and is a touch stiffer which is a good thing. Simple and easy and cheap.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
Ok I talked to Deaver and confirmed the coils are the correct length/height etc. changing the coil buckets can be done as they are bolted on. The issue is I will need to fabricate them No one makes, that I have found, an adjustable bucket. The buckets wrap the lower cord of the frame and bolt there as well. I assume this keeps the bucket from wanting to twist/bend/fold inward. I’m looking for a pair of used buckets to cut up. Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll keep digging.
Maybe Deaver can make you a custom rear leaf pack to eliminate the existing block and level the Bronco out that way?

spot

There’s no block in the rear. There is a factory wedge to set the pinion angle. The truck is .01 degrees higher in the front now. About a close to level as possible. I’m excited now. I can finally get accurate lengths for new shocks.

Bama67

Pretty wild your Bronco is low in the back.
I have the Deaver springs on my 96 Bronc and they are tall as hell. It lifted the back 5.5"
I had to remove the factory 1.5"ish Pinon angle blocks, and cut and turn the perches to get the rear end down.
I have Pro Comp 4" coils and its just a tad high in the back now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94