coguzzi's E350 build

dsw4x4

Adventurer
Sorry mike I was slacking on posting your build and since I have a rockstar photo shoot of that van it should of been posted right away!!! Anyway here it is.
e350 RB diesel 4wd All of typical bells and whistles led lighting, power top, remote operated, this one did get a new style flip and fold bed. It folds once and then flips up on gas struts to give you more standing room. Can be flipped and folded out of the way by anyone in a matter of seconds. It also got the triple wall insulated canvas for true 4 season camping.
top closed
IMG_8598.jpg

top down w/ longs peak in the background
IMG_8591.jpg

top up
IMG_8638.jpg

top up and windows closed
IMG_8616.jpg

top up windows open but the clear vinyl is still zipped closed with screens the largest upper bunk and headroom out there.
IMG_8649.jpg

top up from the outside windows down.
IMG_8638.jpg

flip and fold bed folded back with the top down so you have more interior space with the top down while you are on the road
IMG_8603.jpg

headliner
IMG_8605.jpg

IMG_8642.jpg

arz

Adventurer
Which vent/fan is that? I've been thinking of throwing one in mine to get some ventilation while driving.

coguzzi

Adventurer
HA-no worries Derek, i havent gotten around to posting it yet on this forum either. very happy with the build, working on the lower interior now. the flip bed was a combination of mine and dereks brainstorming (and my years in westfalias), and i could not be happier with it, gives a ton more standup room when the top is down--but bed can be left flat as well for the quick "location change"

now--need to spend some time in it

dsw4x4

Adventurer
Yes it is a fantastic vent fan. They rock!! Even though they a bit costly they are worth every penny.

ExpoMike

Wow! Nice conversion. Definitely one of the nicer lift roof vans I have seen. Looks like lots of room up top.

azncarjunkie

nice!

Where's the rear bumper from? I've got a massive cow mover on the front but would like a beefy rear in case of reversing into snow piles. Do the taillight guards get in the way of the doors opening?

coguzzi

Adventurer
the bumpers are aluminess that i scored off a sportsmobile used. the tail light guards do not effect the doors opening and are technically there to support the dual swing outs (spare tire and jerry can) that i left uninstalled so derek did not have to fight an extra thing when doing the build

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior