Clubgwagen and the big sale

otiswesty

Regular guy
Just wondering if anyone had any more info than me.

I noticed that the Clubgwagen website has been down since the weekend. Also, last weekend was a big 50% off sale on the Gwagen Preserve website that had been posted on the Clubgwagen classifieds forum. I sent Mike Serpe an email on Sat with some requests and didn't hear back. Same with a repeat email yesterday. Just wondering if anyone had an update as to what the situation is before I go calling Mr Serpe himself.

Thanks for any information you may have.

grahamtuck

There is a note on the main page ( http://www.clubgwagen.com ) that the site had been hacked:

PLEASE NOTE OUR FORUM IS CURRENTLY DOWN DUE TO A HACK

WE ARE REPAIRING IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL!

---G

Flanker525

I sent the sales email as well and haven't heard back. However I'm guessing (hoping) that Mikes E-mail was spared so I'm just waiting patiently until the site is back up instead of sending another (the more time he dedicates to the site the better :) )

stevegsmith

Observer
There are some very generous forum members helping him out. I'm sure it adds a wrinkle in the response time for other stuff. Hang in there.

Mike Serpe

Observer
We are live and testing is completed... thanks for your patience... this one was the biggest pain in the *** ever...
but we got lots of great help from volunteers and oh so little from our ISP.

clubgwagen.com/forum

lives on!

and yes, thanks guys who have been waiting on gwagenpreserve sale orders.... this clubgwagen.com crash took over my last week and I had to push off dealing with the sale orders.... but now I am back at it, about 1/4 way thru... will be to you guys tomorrow

BushPig

Observer
I am trying to reach someone at GWagen Preserve also --- any pointers on who I should reach out to? I sent an e-mail or two, no response yet.

Thanks!

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
I am trying to reach someone at GWagen Preserve also --- any pointers on who I should reach out to? I sent an e-mail or two, no response yet.

Thanks!

Mike above is the guy. He's up in Oregon until next week for our annual G-Wagen Treffen(Oregon dunes and then winery/farm).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles