Clifford - 2020 Titan Pro-4x King Cab Build

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
IMG_20211120_132154723.jpgThese zero gravity seats are amazing. Perfect amount of firmness. Never experienced less driver fatigue even on 9 hour drives. Amazing!
IMG_20211120_132128420.jpg
IMG_20211120_132140074.jpgUnder rear seat storage is super handy. Keeps the necessities organized and always with me just in case.IMG_20211120_131635875.jpgOne of the challenges with a less popular rig is finding accessories. Fortunately most things are available but it might take bit of effort. Case in point it took 3 retailers sending the wrong mats before I finally found these actually in stock. Coupled with current supply issues it's a bit concerning for long term but I'm going for a quick build and then enjoy for years to come method this time.

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
IMG_20211225_122235676.jpg

In 2020 the supplier for the tailgate electric locking actuator went under due to Covid. This created a weird situation (including mine which I discovered after buying used) where numerous trucks received a delete credit despite having everything else that was part of the option package. Fortunately this was a pretty easy add and now my tailgate locks with my fob. Will be convenient for the camper.

Last edited:

kootenay

Intergalacticsuperintendent
View attachment 698630

In 2020 the supplier for the tailgate electric locking actuator went under due to Covid. This created a weird situation (including mine which I discovered after buying used) where numerous trucks received a delete credit despite having everything else that was part of the option package. Fortunately this was a pretty easy add and now my tailgate locks with my fob. Will be convenient for the camper.
When I had my Frontier I went with a Leer Canopy with the one central latch, rather then two side latches. It allowed me to install an electric lock so the canopy would lock when I locked the doors. Very handy.