Cleaning shop - 12v wires, quick fists mounts, etc

nyyankees588

Recently moved and have a lot less space to accumulate stuff. Hoping that some of it can be put to use by others - I’m located in Aptos, CA (just south of Santa Cruz). Local pickup is obviously easiest, but I’m happy to work out shipping at buyer’s expense. FEEL FREE TO MAKE ME AN OFFER ON ANYTHING.

PHOTOS LINKED HERE IN GOOGLE ALBUM.
Wilco Hitchgate Max Rotopax holders - make an offer
Took these off of my Hitchgate max because I didn’t need them - THESE ARE JUST THE FINS that attach to the round tube. No idea if these could be useful to anybody, but I’d hate to just send them to the recyclers.

Xantrex 808-9001 PROwatt SW Remote Switch - $10
For use with Xantrex PROwatt SW inverters (I used it with my 1kw inverter). Fully functional, just moved my inverter to a different location and the remote on/off switch is now redundant. New = $20 on Amazon, asking $10 OBO.

Webasto exhaust insulation sleeve - free, you pay shipping
Used to insulate the exhaust pipe from any type of heater (webasto, propex, chinese knock-off). Can’t find a product link, but purchased this from Sure Marine in Seattle and I know that it was spendy. 14” available (can be cut to size). Free to a good home, you pay shipping.

Quick Fist 6 piece Mounting Kit - $20
From the 8 piece quick fist kit - I took 2 of the “original size”, 2 of the original, 2 of the mini, and 2 of the super sizes remain.

6g 12v wire (roughly 22’) - $25
Spool of 6awg (black) 12v wire, roughly 22 of 25’ remaining. High quality marine wire. 25’ spools sell for $40.

2/0 12v battery wire (12’ of both red + black) - $120
12’ of both red + black 2/0 battery wire (ancor, marine grade). Left over from a project. New, this sells for ~$150. I also have some 2/0 lugs that I may be able to include, depending on what you need. Also have a hydraulic crimper and the ability to custom make battery cables… message me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94