Cleaning out the basement! Gear sale!

SEREvince

Adventurer
I have been hording this stuff for no apparent reason, so it's time to find a new home. All prices are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise noted. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Thanks

Vince

MSR Whisperlite Internationale NEVER USED SOLD

MSR Whisperlite Shakerjet used SOLD

SealLine 150 Still has tags! SOLD
This thing is HUGE. I don't think they make this size any longer

Dana Designs Arcflex Terraplane usedSOLDThis thing is used but bomb proof! It's a little dirty mainly from storage.

Dana Designs Terraplane LTW Still has tags SOLD

These packs will last a lifetime (no really, they have a lifetime warranty)

Katadyn Hiker water filter NIB SOLD

Hell Storm in line Camebak (or similiar) filter NIB SOLD

Quintana Roo Triathalon full wet suit Size Large/Short used, has a couple of small nicks in the outer skin. $50 over $200 new! The 3 marks on the chest are impressions from storage, I'll think that they will come out.

Garmin eTrex Vista Cx NIB SOLD I have too many GPS's! This is A LOT of GPS for the money. Will do topo maps off road and turn by turn on the street.

Oh and I am also selling my Wii if anyones interested..

CIMG4116.jpg

CIMG4117.jpg

CIMG4118.jpg

CIMG4119.jpg

CIMG4121.jpg

CIMG4122-1.jpg

CIMG4123-1.jpg

CIMG4115.jpg

Last edited:

shane4x4

Supporting Sponsor
SEREvince said:
I have been hording this stuff for no apparent reason, so it's time to find a new home. All prices are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, unless otherwise noted. Shoot me a PM if your interested.

Thanks

Vince

MSR Whisperlite Internationale NEVER USED $50

MSR Whisperlite Shakerjet used $35

SealLine 150 Still has tags! $65
This thing is HUGE. I don't think they make this size any longer

Dana Designs Arcflex Terraplane used $75 This thing is used but bomb proof! It's a little dirty mainly from storage.

Dana Designs Terraplane LTW Still has tags $75

These packs will last a lifetime (no really, they have a lifetime warranty)

Katadyn Hiker water filter NIB $40

Hell Storm in line Camebak (or similiar) filter NIB $25

Quintana Roo Triathalon full wet suit Size Large/Short used, has a couple of small nicks in the outer skin. $50 over $200 new! The 3 marks on the chest are impressions from storage, I'll think that they will come out.

Garmin eTrex Vista Cx NIB $100!! I have too many GPS's! This is A LOT of GPS for the money. Will do topo maps off road and turn by turn on the street.

Oh and I am also selling my Wii if anyones interested..

CIMG4116.jpg

CIMG4117.jpg

Those are some great deals!!

teotwaki

Excelsior!
7wt said:
Gosh darnit, I always miss this stuff!

I wouldn't worry about it as the buyer selection process is conducted behind closed doors no matter how fast you might PM the seller. It is not always a first-asked first-awarded selection.

SEREvince

Adventurer
teotwaki said:
I wouldn't worry about it as the buyer selection process is conducted behind closed doors no matter how fast you might PM the seller. It is not always a first-asked first-awarded selection.

The sales were all first come first served. I had two PMs on that particular piece of gear.

PM #1 was " shipping to 12345?" (BTW shipping cost is stated in the OP.)

PM#2 was "I'll take it."

I sold it to the first buyer.

SEREvince

Adventurer
The wetsuit is approx 3 years old and was used about once a week for one winter in FL.

I'm 5'9" and I don't think it fit me as intended. This thing stretches it was a little long for me.

teotwaki

Excelsior!
SEREvince said:
The sales were all first come first served. I had two PMs on that particular piece of gear.

PM #1 was " shipping to 12345?" (BTW shipping cost is stated in the OP.)

PM#2 was "I'll take it."

I sold it to the first buyer.

:26_34_3: have a chocolate. You'll feel better.

It's your gear. Sell it any way you want to. You are the SELLER.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles