Clean Toyota 8" e locker 3.73* $400 shipped

eblau

Adventurer
I bought a bunch of these e lockers when I was building my 84 pickup and I kept the cleanest one for my 4th gen 4Runner but ended up selling it before following through on a regear and e locker install. I think this is a 3.73, I got it from a guy who said he pulled it from an automatic FJ cruiser. I can count gears and double check is someone is doing a straight swap and not regearing. I never really cared what ratio they were as I was regearing them all anyways. I cannot verify 100% if the bearings are good but judging by the condition it didn't have too many miles on it to begin with. $400 shipped. Obviously you could pick it up also, just outside Richmond VA.

Attachments

• elock4.jpg
    elock4.jpg
    908.5 KB · Views: 134
  • elock3.jpg
    elock3.jpg
    650.7 KB · Views: 195
  • elock2.jpg
    elock2.jpg
    767.5 KB · Views: 164
  • elock1.jpg
    elock1.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 167
Last edited:

Bigcedar87

Hey there. I’m in north central Massachusetts and interested in your E locker. I have an 06 Tacoma crew cab Sr5 with the 3.73 ratio and would like to swap this in. This is my first post but I’m a long time lurker here on the site, feel free to DM me and I’ll give you my paypal info. Thanks. Carter.

Lurch

If you can confirm the ratio is 3.73 I'll send you cash for it right now. I'll need it shipped out to 90815.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles