Clam Outdoors pop up Gazebo

emulous74

I have one and I love it. Some things to note, there are walls that you can purchase for them and they are pretty nice for privacy or protection from the wind/rain, they have windows in them, so you don't have to remove the walls if you need some ventilation. There is also a rain fly for it that is worthwhile as rain will get through the seams on the roof of it. Check out there website as they have newer models that include the walls and some even have a removal floor. I've had mine for about 3 years now and it has held up well and is a breeze to set up, with the exception of the rain fly which is cumbersome. It saved the day on a group camping trip when it was pouring rain for most of the night, we were able to get 9 people and their camp chairs in it, and a little propane campfire to keep us warm (yes we made sure we had good ventilation. Unfortunately I forgot the rain fly, but we still stayed pretty dry, except for the rain that flowed on the ground.

The only negative things are it is pretty big packed up, it barely fits in my 6'2" bed.

Red13

I have one and I love it. Some things to note, there are walls that you can purchase for them and they are pretty nice for privacy or protection from the wind/rain, they have windows in them, so you don't have to remove the walls if you need some ventilation. There is also a rain fly for it that is worthwhile as rain will get through the seams on the roof of it. Check out there website as they have newer models that include the walls and some even have a removal floor. I've had mine for about 3 years now and it has held up well and is a breeze to set up, with the exception of the rain fly which is cumbersome. It saved the day on a group camping trip when it was pouring rain for most of the night, we were able to get 9 people and their camp chairs in it, and a little propane campfire to keep us warm (yes we made sure we had good ventilation. Unfortunately I forgot the rain fly, but we still stayed pretty dry, except for the rain that flowed on the ground.

The only negative things are it is pretty big packed up, it barely fits in my 6'2" bed.

Thank you for this, very helpful. I have an InTech Explore so room isn't an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles