CL find: 1991 Toyota truck - Denver

Toyotero

Explorer
Not my vehicle and I'm not associated with the owner, just a CL find titled xxxxxexpeditionxxxx that popped up in my google alerts.

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2277459251.html

1991 Toyota Truck Expedition Built - $6500 (Denver/Grand Junction)
Date: 2011-03-21, 9:00AM MDT
Reply to: sale-guwe6-2277459251@craigslist.org

I have a 1991 Toyota pickup single cab 4x4. I am the third owner of the vehicle and am the only owner to bring it out of its rust free home, Arizona. Both the original and second owner lived in Arizona where it spent most of its life. To my knowledge, it has never even seen snow. It has been built for long term camping trips, expedition runs, and search and rescue. This is not my first toyota truck and of all the trucks I have owned/seen, it is one of the nicest given the year. The truck has 185,XXX miles on the body and roughly 88k on the rebuilt 22-RE 4 cylinder motor. No mechanical issues at all! The only thing that could eventually need tending is repacked wheel bearings.

MODIFICATIONS:
Engine
-Block- bored .030'' with factory Toyota pistons. Rod bearings, main bearings and freeze plugs were replaced. Crank and rods are stock. Water pump was replaced along with all seals, gaskets, ect.
-Head- LC Engineering's EFI Pro head (bigger valves, polished/ported) with Toyota stage 1 camshaft
-Exhaust- LC Engineering's complete exhaust system (headers, cat, straight through muffler) Go ahead and look up the cost of this system just to get a feel of the the quality parts used on this truck.
-New electric fan with adjustable thermostat
BRAND NEW MARLIN CRAWLER STAGE 2 CLUTCH!

Interior
-Kill switch- 3 position rocker that kills power to fuel pump if in any position other than UP
-Sun Roof
-In cab winch controller
-Cobra CB radio with lil wil antenna on roof of cab
-Decent quality aftermarket CD/radio system. Its new but to be honest its not your everyday Bose system.

Exterior/other
-4.88 gears front and rear
-ARB Air locker in front with in cab switch. This of course comes with the ARB air compressor located under the hood. This was just gone through and resealed by Safari-Ltd out of Grand Junction.
-31x10.5 BFG All-terrains with less than 20k miles on them
-12 gallon custom auxiliary fuel tank located where spare tire used to be. This combined with the stock tank will carry the truck 500+ miles.
-Custom camper located on bed with swing open doors in rear. Painted black. Side access doors with privacy tint. Custom rack to mount kayaks lumber ect. Sorry no tailgate.
-Spare tire in bed
-Manual hubs
-Warn Winch bumper ready/wired for a winch.
-Pro comp HID lights with in cab switch.
-Custom tube rear bumper with hitch receiver.-This thing can tow very well with its peppy rebuilt 22-RE. I just towed my classic VW beetle from Grand Junction to Denver and it cruises up Vail pass at 40 mph under load
-New brakes
-Has been fed mid-grade gas its whole life!

I am sure there is more but I can't think of any more at the moment. Bottom line is your getting a very straight truck that is already built for those who are into the outdoors and trail riding. I am selling this due to the need for tuition and this was a weekend warrior and just isn't getting used like Id like it to be. If you have any questions call /xt 469-371-6108, Chase.

Pictures: http://s600.photobucket.com/albums/tt87/cdwillia89/
(pics are a few pages back)

Keywords: Toyota, Tacoma, Pickup, T-100, Expedition, Camping, 4x4, Offroad, Truck.

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

GJ4x4

Was getting ready to post here next, thanks though! Any questions feel free to call. Truck is currently located in Grand Junction (western side of the state)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles